Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly glad I don’t have to wageslave too much

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I was talking to this girl at work who was a college sophomore like me and she said she’s studying some sort of education. Apparently she’s in a middle school classroom or whatever.

Anyway that’s not the point. I asked her how often she works and she named like 5 days of the week jfl. I was like damn that’s rough. And she’s like “yea that’s the life of a broke college student, have to pay rent too” and whatnot.

And holy shit man I probably work like 11-15 hours a week and absolutely hate it. I can’t imagine having to work like 25+ hours every week on top of dealing with gay ass college work.

Last edited:
Indeed IMG 5812

Speaking to foids yet again smh

it's not as bad when you get used to wageslaving

@Pixycel

Do u have some people around our age working where u at
I’m yo daddy
Speaking to foids yet again smh
:feelsseriously:
The west has fallen, trillions must neet!
Revolution inshallah
it's not as bad when you get used to wageslaving
I guess that could be true
I hope that with mg major my job can be interesting and pay well enough for me to not worry about finances

@Pixycel

I’m yo daddy

:feelsseriously:

Revolution inshallah

I guess that could be true
I hope that with mg major my job can be interesting and pay well enough for me to not worry about finances

Yea a few but there’s a lot more middle aged and dinosaur niggas. The local grocery store is where most of the young negros work in this town and like where 90% of the snow bunnies are, gaut damn.