Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

He forgot he wasn't behind a computer screen

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Nigger scum.

Imagine supporting niggers
Im a gorilla, and honestly you're all terrible people to me. I support none of you. Only the few who aren't human trash

Im a gorilla, and honestly you're all terrible people to me. I support none of you. Only the few who aren't human trash
You're taking schizomaxxing to a whole new level

What exactly is the author trying to bring across with this line? What could be the meaning? Is it an expression of frustration, anger, even hatred? Or does it represent a celebration of life and all its wonder?

Humanimals are retarded

When will mayo monkeys learn? Niggers have genetic ape strength. White boys cannot compete

What exactly is the author trying to bring across with this line? What could be the meaning? Is it an expression of frustration, anger, even hatred? Or does it represent a celebration of life and all its wonder?
You will never know
Humanimals are retarded
Agreed tbh
ape strength.
Gg

nigger hahahahhahahahahah

can't touch me niggers!

the soviets knew and researched heavily into this topic too. Your distrust of the CIA is understandable and justified. However, many individuals have claimed to be able to astral project, and this phenomenom appears in many places worldwide. The ancient Egyptians could throw their souls out of their body Melton, J. G. (1996). Out-of-the-body Travel. In Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology other religions mirror these teachings, Hinduism, Taoism, Ikiryo
It is true that the CIA would lie about such capabilities but it would also make sense that they would try to weaponize it, as did the soviets.

That's racist nigga

so if he was minding his own business, rioting (peacefully obviously), and was called a cracker or cumskin or someshit, he would still be a vilified, de-facto member of the KKK and aryan spacenazi if he sucker-punched one of them over it, right? :giga:

so if he was minding his own business, rioting (peacefully obviously), and was called a cracker or cumskin or someshit, he would still be a vilified, de-facto member of the KKK and aryan spacenazi if he sucker-punched one of them over it, right? :giga:

Yes

Wow abunch of niggers in an expensive (stolen) car with abunch of white women. HMMMMM

Also lol @ the fact they gang up on him. Typical nigger mentality ngl they are literally ant IQ along with anyone in that car or behind it
Nigger scum.

I was hoping you'd show up

View attachment 269792
dunno why the white guy doesn't gets off the bike or rides it away, you can't just keep your nuts over the seat like that and do nothing. Guy was brainlet and low IQ and could probably have atleast beat the middle one had they not all ganged up on him

dunno why the white guy doesn't gets off the bike or rides it away, you can't just keep your nuts over the seat like that and do nothing. Guy was brainlet and low IQ and could probably have atleast beat the middle one had they not all ganged up on him
I guess he was trying to stand his ground and prove something, which is honestly retarded.

If you provoke a group of people like that then what do you expect to happen.

Trash taken out to be honest.

honestly, he probably expected them to be less spontaneously violent like all of the white people he hangs around normally. I'm assuming he took the shit the media tells him about the peaceful riots too literally kek

low iq to say in public, high chance you will get violently pummeled lol

If you’re not a roided up MMA fighter type or concealed carrying don’t pick a fight with the Jew’s pet monkeys and expect things to go well for you.

Though when I saw he was covered with idiot markers ie ugly tattoos it became immediately clear to me he is quite possibly even stupider/low IQ than even the subhumans he insulted.

Last edited:
This makes me want to go ER on a tall black or white male tbh (in Red Alert II)

Seeing manlets beat up so easy by tallfags is just more proof that the USA is a violent gladiator arena that is rigged and set up as a eugenics death camp in disguise. The government wanted that guy to get beat up. Still, he was a retard for not getting off of his bike or pulling a weapon out and killing the tyrone.

Tweet is unavailable

Tweet is unavailable
It was some cumskin who thought insulting a group of people was okay and got beaten down for it.