Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy He specifically said he didn't want to be mocked

Just fucking IoI

If you read the post, their arguments against me are very low IQ. Their go-to attack strategy is just to call me a fag, which is rich, being they're all faggots themselves. I'd defend myself but I know they'll just delete my comments.

If you read the post, their arguments against me are very low IQ. Their go-to attack strategy is just to call me a fag, which is rich, being they're all faggots themselves. I'd defend myself but I know they'll just delete my comments.
Jfl at Smegma's faggot projection

He's very homophobic.
He randomly commented that you wanted to fuck chad when nowhere in the post did you imply any sort of faggotry, it's extreme projection on his part. Most of these cucks also have no idea what the fuck they're talking about

He randomly commented that you wanted to fuck chad when nowhere in the post did you imply any sort of faggotry, it's extreme projection on his part. Most of these cucks also have no idea what the fuck they're even talking about
Yeah, I was surprised at the cruelty of his tone. I wasn't attacking anyone in particular in my post, just making an observation. They had no call to make a personal attack against me, especially in Sigma's case. I wasn't saying anything negative about fags, so there wasn't any reason for him to be offended.

Yeah, I was surprised at the cruelty of his tone. I wasn't attacking anyone in particular in my post, just making an observation. They had no call to make a personal attack against me, especially in Sigma's case. I wasn't saying anything negative about fags, so there wasn't any reason for him to be offended.
And they call us toxic just fucking lol

Manners mean nothing to them

this, they are the real bigots, bigoted against gays and ugly men
Aren't they supposed to be pro gay/tranny ideology? That's what confuses me. There are a lot of foids on that sub and foids profess to like gays. I can't imagine they'd be too happy with their leader using it as a put-down, even against me.

Last edited:
Aren't they supposed to be pro gay/tranny ideology? That's what confuses me. There are a lot of foids on that sub and foids profess to like gays. I can't imagine they'd be too happy with their leader using it as a put-down, even against me.
women hate gays because gays have no reason to be beta cucks for a sip of pussy. Therefore gays are a wild card in the deck, liberals are supposed to support them at the same time gays wont support feminism. It's quite funny.

women hate gays because gays have no reason to be beta cucks for a sip of pussy. Therefore gays are a wild card in the deck, liberals are supposed to support them at the same time gays wont support feminism. It's quite funny.
Aren't fags known for being feminists tho

oh, shame. At least the clustering will make it easier for me when I go ER
Fbi