Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hearing my family talking about normies lives and "problems" is hilarious

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
They keep talking about the lives of the normies they know (their friends and family) and my god do i feel like a complete subhuman hearing about normies lives. It's honestly so cute hearing about normies "problems" and "struggles" and comparing them to a truecel

I keep hearing stories about men who mog me to shit and women who wouldn't acknowledge my existence being sad because they can't marry right now due to covid and they just can't stand not being with one another for few months. Another story was about my high tier normie cousin who mogs me to shit and how he got "depression" cause he had covid once for 2 weeks and can't get a job nowadays even though he has a car and his parents provide him with everything he needs

Honestly just fucking LOL at those normies who have such easy lives and would off themselves instantly in my or another truecel's shoes. I legit don't feel like a human being when i hear about normies issues and lives, it's just brutally unfair that our lives have to be so different

ThERe’s something you can do

Normies would scream out in terror if they knew the way I have lived and how much I had to do alone

#NormieProblems and #FoidProblems should have been what turned into global memes rather than #FirstWorldProblems (which was a bunch of hired shithole kids reading dumb social media posts - mostly from foids - with the whole thing funded by members of the globohomo elite who were far richer and more privileged than the "first worlders" they were attacking).

I'd much rather be a sexhaving chad in a Third World country than an incel in a First World country. Sexual privilege trumps all other forms of privilege.

Porque sexo é de longe a coisa mais importante do mundo.
sex is literally the only reason to live, you are born reproduce and die if you don't have sex you're just not living

sex is literally the only reason to live, you are born reproduce and die if you don't have sex you're just not living
Nowadays it's not just about reproduction, although I agree that this is probably a main motivator for sex.
But sex (or the lack thereof) is also the main indicator of social success or failure. If you have it or even better, you can have it whenever you want and with whomever you want, you gain more social respect than the most intelligent and the richest person of the world combined. If you don't have access to sex and it becomes obvious (it does usually), you'll be viewed as a useless piece of shit.

Nowadays it's not just about reproduction, although I agree that this is probably a main motivator for sex.
But sex (or the lack thereof) is also the main indicator of social success or failure. If you have it or even better, you can have it whenever you want and with whomever you want, you gain more social respect than the most intelligent and the richest person of the world combined. If you don't have access to sex and it becomes obvious (it does usually), you'll be viewed as a useless piece of shit.
It's the same thing

Normies would have went ER if they were in my shoes for just one day

I really can't feel bad about normalfag problems at all.
If they lived in an incel's shoes for one week they would probably go insane

True. It is comical in a way.

‘I’m sick of being indoors’. God, it was ragefuel hearing a normal fag say as if he has actual problems plus the indoors are great anyway.

are you aware that you are one of the most quoted users in IT?

Normie problems are our fantasies

I legit don't feel like a human being when i hear about normies issues and lives, it's just brutally unfair that our lives have to be so different
Normie problems are all temporary inconveniences. Incel problems are lifelong albatross'.

Same, but for me same applies on people here. Im not shitting on anyone or trying to make their problems irrelevant, they should vent but i cant relate because my life is 100x worse.

Same, but for me same applies on people here. Im not shitting on anyone or trying to make their problems irrelevant, they should vent but i cant relate because my life is 100x worse.
Agreed ,some people here are normies too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back