Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HEIGHPILL IS UNIVERSAL

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
The heightpill is one of the most brutal blackpill ive ever consume other than the meeks and ehtnic. All couples around me( I myself was tall for my country) has girlfriend shorter than them. Foid are full of hyprocrisy, they constanly said that personality matter, but then why tf do they always suck tall men dicks?

My hatred for femoid grows like a raging that was pour by oil. They are soo fucking superficial and fake. Everywhere I go I see the same fucking thing, tall guys with short woman even when I was working business with my family, keep in mind guys that this is in Malaysia so for you height coper...

ITS OVER FOR YOU. YOU WILL NEVER BE RESPECTED BY FOID TO A POINT THEY SUCK YOUR DICK WHILE SITTING. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ASIAN FOID WHO WORSHIP YOU LIKE 6'4 GUY GET. THE ONLY OPTION IS BETABUXXING FOR A SINGLE USED UP WHORE THAT HAVE THREESOME WITH CHADS AND TYRONE.

JFL at heigh copers and islamcopers lol, even my fucking sister thinks ER was ugly. :society:

Heightpill and dickpill are burutal man

tall man basketball GIF

how to fucking post picture

also just check lazada punching bag and see thr 175 cm one

Lonely Loser GIF by Travis
Reclusemaxxer I see you :feelsUgh:

brootal. existence is fucking unfair. that's it. its over.
great thread, good job.

The only fucking way to fight against this cruel world is to get bulked and become strong