Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Height actually doesn't matter

Images 1

I bet you those 5 men looked like 1990s Tom cruise or better I guarantee they weren’t sub 7

It is your shit face

Cope

"Women/girls who only like tall guys, and reject anyone over their height, they're not good people, and will have a very difficult time in the real world."

Gigacope. This is just another "bro you just dodged a bullet." What does it matter when you're Neo in the Matrix. ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS. You're not dodging bullets. Women are the ones dodging your manlet ass.

Women avoid manlets like me? There must be something wrong with them.

It surely isn't the case that there is something wrong with SIMPS who empower foids to make shitty decisions about their own lives and then to dodge all responsibility, no.

There is nothing wrong with simps and foid empowerment.

Everything is wrong with either myself or with foids.

It surely can't be the case that foids are just 3D baby-printing machines that should be seized and used as any other capital good, no. That would be Marxism-Rodgerism and my teachers told me it's wrong.

Surely we must keep empowering foids.

-----------

Good God, how much longer?

I must be blind then, it just so happened that all the normies who had gfs in my high school were also tall teehee
how big can the soyface get jfl
Not big enough

She dated several men that were 5'5 back in Grade 5.

:feelskek: :feelskek: I hope she gets raped and killed.

Last edited:
Cope

"Women/girls who only like tall guys, and reject anyone over their height, they're not good people, and will have a very difficult time in the real world."

Gigacope. This is just another "bro you just dodged a bullet." What does it matter when you're Neo in the Matrix. ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS. You're not dodging bullets. Women are the ones dodging your manlet ass.
Nigger says It how It is . Based.

The newest fucking cope Is that would " Shit on Twitter .

AS If man would " ( could ) fuck These bitches anyways :feelskek:

I’m almost impressed someone can delude themselves into thinking this way.

I know a 2'1 tall midget who slays every foid when he goes out its all about mindset and 4 luxury villas with pools @TheGrayWolf

I know a 2'1 tall midget who slays every foid when he goes out its all about mindset and 4 luxury villas with pools @TheGrayWolf
:lul:

Fuck that shit, I deserve it more than most chads

Normies love to use anecdotal evidence

tbf face > height most of the time