Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height and frame matter so much more than face irl

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
If u stand next to someone much bigger you are going to look pathetic no matter how good your face is

Yep, I would take a big frame + 6 inches of height over a 6 PSL face EZ

Last edited:
Doesn't matter when it takes only one shot to drop both.

the whole is important. I could also say that height and face are more important than structure, and face more structure are more important than height. in the end, what matters is the whole. but whatever, because it's over for us.

True, face is not big deal if you're tallfag and it must be cool to mog most of the men

lolis don't care. they want prettyboy chad. only old roasts are height fetishists

Yep, I would take a big frame + 6 inches of height over a 6 PSL face EZ
Cope. Face is king. This phenomenon you described matters more as to how other men feel about you opposed to women. As long as you’re decent height, face is king to women.

This phenomenon you described matters more as to how other men feel about you opposed to women.
Big cope
Cope. Face is king. This phenomenon you described matters more as to how other men feel about you opposed to women. As long as you’re decent height, face is king to women.
What is “decent height” to you?