Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill height copers should die

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
im 6'3 KHHV, Face is everything, if you don't have a good face, it is over regardless of your height. Height only gives you respect from other people because they have to look up talking to you. But face is the ultimate decider. In dating, face matters more, why do you think kpop stars slay although being manlets. Why do you think Justin beiber, Timothee chalamet slay regardless of being manlets. Thats because Face is the key to success. FaceandLms is 6'3 but still gets brutually rejected and so do other incel youtubers(i forgot thir names.) Height only becomes and issue is your a giga turbo manlet (5'6 and below) Otherwise its just face, face, face!!!!!

I'm not detracting from your sense of inceldom but I can't take your post as anything but bragging about your height

My face is a 2 and I'm 5'5, beat that moggers.

You're 6'3 just go to the gym

im 6'3 KHHV, Face is everything, if you don't have a good face, it is over regardless of your height. Height only gives you respect from other people because they have to look up talking to you. But face is the ultimate decider. In dating, face matters more, why do you think kpop stars slay although being manlets. Why do you think Justin beiber, Timothee chalamet slay regardless of being manlets. Thats because Face is the key to success. FaceandLms is 6'3 but still gets brutually rejected and so do other incel youtubers(i forgot thir names.) Height only becomes and issue is your a giga turbo manlet (5'6 and below) Otherwise its just face, face, face!!!!!
Cope boyo you are a faggot fakecel the massive one here go to somewhere else

Lemme guess you are in your 20s right?

stopped reading at "im 6'3" rope faggot

Only the ones that humble brag, could've sworn this shit is against the rules
Most tall people brag about their height, I wanna break their kneecaps

Oh, jesus.... another height vs. face debate of the century.

STFU tallfaggot things would be much worse if you where shorter

Cope af. No gym for your face
iu

Every tallcel should try to gymmaxx atleast once, especially if they're fat and pudgy

False. I'm 6'2 and I don't see any foids worshiping me. Heightpill is a fucking cope.

You can't be serious, moron :feelsseriously:
OvER if you are above 25 no connection

Low common sense post :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
this nigga clearly bragging about his fucking height
You should be banned for height coping. Bluepilled to think you just need height jfl. True :blackpill: in 2022 you need more than long femurs

You should be banned for height coping. Bluepilled to think you just need height jfl :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. True :blackpill: in 2022 you need more than long femur
How can i coping to something that i don't even have :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Low IQ face coper and height bragging
You sound like normie faggot that i encountered in middle school

How can i coping to something that i don't even have :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Low IQ face coper and height bragging
You sound like normie faggot that i encountered in middle school
Cope. You think it takes just one good attribute nowadays. Get surgery if that were true jfl. Foids have endless options on tinder they won’t settle for some 6’2 fuckedfacecel

Cope. You think it takes just one good attribute nowadays. Get surgery if that were true jfl. Foids have endless options on tinder they won’t settle for some 6’2 fuckedfacecel
Bruh I'm not height coper you idiot because you know what those male zoomer on average are as tall as 6ft or taller so that means your probability to date your looksmatch is being lowered into below fucking zero. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imgine being this delusional thinking that up to 30 percent young males that is in stable relationship while below than 6ft. As if your face fucked up at least they can surgerymaxxx to South Korea.,

Bruh I'm not height coper you idiot because you know what those male zoomer on average are as tall as 6ft or taller so that means your probability to date your looksmatch is being lowered into below fucking zero. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Imgine being this delusional thinking that up to 30 percent young males that is in stable relationship while below than 6ft. As if your face fucked up at least they can surgerymaxxx to South Korea.,
No surgery for your face

Low common sense post :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
this nigga clearly bragging about his fucking height
you sound like some coping ethniccel who spergs out at anyone saying their white. "he's white bragging reeee white r fakecels" the point of mentioning height isn't to breag you dumb animal, its to point otu that height isn't shit and us lanklets are worthless subhumans too. no foid wants us we are genentic trash. we don't need you manlet spergs getting on our case when were already rejected and hated by normie society. shut up.

Chalamet is not a manlet and commanding respect is a positive trait. If you are 6’3 and are still here you are a fucking pussy IMO.

Back in the old days these faggots would've gotten insta banned

So much for muh rules when the jannies have even forgot about what means to be an incel
>18 >fucking 6'3
The absolute state of "iNcElS.iS":feelstastyman::soy::feelsclown::feelsgah:

Agreed, face is everything I’m the same height And I’m the most true cell user here

Most definitely agree but what does the general public perceive as tall ???

Back in the old days these faggots would've gotten insta banned

So much for muh rules when the jannies have even forgot about what means to be an incel

The absolute state of "iNcElS.iS":feelstastyman::soy::feelsclown::feelsgah:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: absolute state of chad.is

stfu, i am 5'3" curry. Stop this fucking bullshit. If you are 6'3" and khhv then you are volcel.

@Dregster666 thoughts on our buddy here being more truecel than everyone here :feelsStudy:
Sounds like an incredible cope from his position :bigbrain:

Like i said earlier, your only an incel cuz ur retard + autistic