Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height->Face

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
516a419

Ok, thanks for your imput.

Cope, they both matter

you need both. look at the tall ricecel, still over for him.

left image= 1 normie,1 incel
right image= 2 incels

you need both. look at the tall ricecel, still over for him.

i agree, i am quite tall and from experience if your height is not accompanied by an attractive face you are fucked, while height without an attractive face can make you seem more authoritative and intimidating it will not help you ascend

Height is everything. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The high prophet of Giga Chad face but Manlet body decreed as such ex cathedra. To state otherwise is blasphemy & heresy.

Frame > Face

Height doesnt help if youre a stickman

We can debate this all day long but the truth is you need both to succeed with foids. You are subhuman to them if you lack in one of these.

Dishonest example. That's height + frame, not just height. Plus, the Asian guy isn't that much ugly. He mogs me.

I'd feel like an inferior.

I agree height is most important.

I am living proof that your argument is bullshit.

Face>>>>>>Height

Height is only a disqualifier never a qualifier.

Just being tall isn't enough. You need to be good-looking and tall therefore Face > Height

Thats a retarded face swap. Shorter guy would have a much more lean face as result of weight changing

Three incels, one slayer?

You kind of proved the opposite. I see two incels on the right side.

monochrome thinking vitrine museum

Cherrypicked as implied by someone else before tbh, the only reason the Asian mogs the white guy in the right photo is due to the height and frame difference being extremely noticeable. besides, he’s still low tier normie due to face

height > face is law
height > face is law