Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height>face.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Height is really important factor in manhood.
It screams "dont never mess with me" to the guys.
Height gives your advantages in competitive sports like basketball and volleyball.
You will gain 10000000% confidence when you heightmogged the entire group of you friends...It feel like you are the pack leader!

As a tallcel I'd have to disagree.

Height is definitely attractive, but it can only do so much when your face is hideous.

Lol no. Face is everything.

jordanbirdett said:
>volleyball

Could you please go back to Lookism? I see Chads and Stacies playing volleyball every day at my school, you clearly never leave your basement if you think that playing volleyball is somehow kek-worthy.

The one single thing all femoids are universally attracted to is height, correct. More important than anything else.

Face > Height

Height is only good on a nice face. I agree that manlets (like myself) are screwed though, regardless of their facial structure.

Framecel222 said:
Lol no. Face is everything.

Could you please go back to Lookism? I see Chads and Stacies playing volleyball every day at my school, you clearly never leave your basement if you think that playing volleyball is somehow kek-worthy.

shut up aspie i know

Face is more important but only tards say height means nothing.

If you're 5ft 8 or less you're gonna need a model tier face to slay.

If you're 6ft 2 you just need an above average face to slay.

Short and ugly cant be beaten by much. At least I don't have any major deformities I guess.

Tfw you're a 5'8 manlet

If your frame is proportional, something like 6'7" would be nice in my area. I'm 6'1" and it hasn't helped me because most men are in that range here.

SUPERCEL said:
I'm still growing.

Same but my the doctor said that my maximum height is.only 176/177 (Best case)

true, but still looks > everything in terms of dating, sex etc

height is just as important as face

MayorOfKekville said:
The one single thing all femoids are universally attracted to is height, correct. More important than anything else.

Lol are you bluepilled or something? There are a lot more features that are universally attractive.

Hunter said:

I'm 6'6 why am I still an incel who has approached tons of women and never got anywhere with them and still a virgin?

Someone aware me of how height matters on tinder, then I'll believe height > face

Back in reality...people swipe without reading bios and you can just put your face in pics

Face over all, but height matters a lot IRL too.

Captvic said:
I'm 6'6 why am I still an incel who has approached tons of women and never got anywhere with them and still a virgin?

you need both unless your face is godlike.

Hunter said:
you need both unless your face is godlike.

Short 8/10 > tall 6/10 

I've seen it so many times irl

Height + frame + dominance = you can ONS sub6 girls and society will shame you for it

10/10 face + status = hot ass girls all day every day

Captvic said:
Short 8/10 > tall 6/10 

I've seen it so many times irl

really depends how short stacked up to how tall.

2 years ago i was 5'6 with average face and my friend was 6'2 with an ugly face. in that year he not only had a 6 months relationship with a girl but a 7/10 chick also flirted with him after. i didnt of course.

Framecel222 said:
Lol are you bluepilled or something? There are a lot more features that are universally attractive.

We’ve already established you’re an 8/10 chadlite troll. Whatever.

itsOVER said:
Face is more important but only tards say height means nothing.

If you're 5ft 8 or less you're gonna need a model tier face to slay.

If you're 6ft 2 you just need an above average face to slay.

Pretty legit

Minjaze said:
As a tallcel I'd have to disagree.

Height is definitely attractive, but it  can only do so much when your face is hideous.

Facade said:
SUPERCEL said:
I'm still growing.
Same but my the doctor said that my maximum height is.only 176/177 (Best case)

Chicks will assume you're 180.

Captvic said:
Hunter said:
Tell me your BF%.

SUPERCEL said:

Maybe you're out of shape/bloated.

Check sig

Also I'll tell you why cause my FACE is bad

SUPERCEL said:

Tell me your BF%.

14% bodyfat

itsOVER said:
Someone aware me of how height matters on tinder, then I'll believe height > face

Back in reality...people swipe without reading bios and you can just put your face in pics  

Face over all, but height matters a lot IRL too.

Before putting my height in my bio, every girl would ask me for my height.

Yes, face is more important than height, buttttt...

Let’s look at Asian females for example, they will gladly fuck over their own race of guys for whites, mostly because of height so it’s a toss up many times.

LeagueEuW said:
Before putting my height in my bio, every girl would ask me for my height.

Without face they don't read your bio to begin with boyo. They swipe right, then if you match they will read you bio afterwards.

Also tbh not a single girl has ever asked me for my height, though I generally keep my tinder in SEA where it's not a big deal.

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Face

xZn412u.jpg

Nautica1983 said:
Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Face

xZn412u.jpg

Face is more important than ALL!