Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Height matters but face will always matter more

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Face > height. However don't over exaggerate. If you're below 5'6, you're fucked. Hell, if you're 5'6 that's still really bad like me, however, I see guys who are that height who are with hot girls, but they're good looking guys. At least Chadlite and above. I feel 5'6 is the cut off, but face will always matter the most.

Nick Chadman is proof:
He's 6'2. So let's look at him here
GkftPS1.png

Good looking right?

Now let's make him 5'6....

QV4EOvL.png

Yup...I guarantee you he'd still get pussy. Face > height. It's close but face is more important than height.

Height alone doesn't make women swoon. Nobody has gone viral like Jeremy Meeks just from being tall.

Height alone doesn't make women swoon. Nobody has gone viral like Jeremy Meeks just from being tall.
No 5 foot 6 manlets are male models either

>using a Chad-lite for this experiment, kek

He's not a Chad in my book.
Nobody gives a shit about what your definition of "Chad" is, nimrod, considering the fact that guy has prime pussy constantly orgasming over him

So COPE.

Also face matters more than height. Anyone who thinks otherwise is truly a dipshit.

Nobody gives a shit about what your definition of "Chad" is, nimrod, considering the fact that guy has prime pussy constantly orgasming over him

So COPE.

Also face matters more than height. Anyone who thinks otherwise is truly a dipshit.

Why so mad because I'm not dickriding an overrated Chad-lite? Kek. Face > height, height is giga cope.

Nah. Ive seen too many goofy looking talls with gfs to know height matters more than face.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nah. Ive seen too many goofy looking talls with gfs to know height matters more than face.

giphy.gif
This is complete bullshit. Jeremy Meeks became popular solely because of his FACE. There were no mentions of his height whatsoever anywhere until it was revealed later that he was 6'1. That was just a bonus to women.

You rated orb an 8/10

I like you but there is no way orb mogs him.
Yes he does. Hair color/eye color halo is legit. Otherwise Orb too would be a 7/10.

This is complete bullshit. Jeremy Meeks became popular solely because of his FACE. There were no mentions of his height whatsoever anywhere until it was revealed later that he was 6'1. That was just a bonus to women.
Youre talking about becoming famous. Im talking about just getting girls

Youre talking about becoming famous. Im talking about just getting girls
I see some tall lanky fucks who get no pussy because their faces are ugly as fuck. Face > height

Curious to see where you’d put dontcomplain seen as you put so much value on eye colour halo
I put him at 6/10. His hair is not dark enough for it to be considered hair color/eye color halo. A key difference is that Orb didn't have plastic surgery to get where he is, unlike dontcomplain.

So COPE.

It's over for Nick Squintman. Horse tier midface twink nosed cuck. He should make an account here and stop deluding himself. So called Kate Preston is probably a nick bateman twitter alt, what a fraud

Last edited:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

mj-laughing.gif

I laughed at this shit too hard.

Height is cope I height mogged my childhood friend and he still got more girls then me. He was 5'4 and still is.

you have the IQ of a carrot if you think Nick Bateman is anything but gigachad.

The guy literally makes millions every year by posting selfies of himself.

Need to be at least 5”11 to be a Chad tbh

5”9-5”10 guys can be chadlites with a good face
I Think This Guy Is RIght. You Could Be A CHad If You Was Shorter, But The Shorter You Are THe More Your Face HAve To Compensate For It, SO Chadlite Is Usually THe Heightes Short Good Looking GUys Could Get. I Am Sure You Could Be Chad, But Your Face Would Have To Be better Looking To Make Up More For The Height

Face > height. However don't over exaggerate. If you're below 5'6, you're fucked. Hell, if you're 5'6 that's still really bad like me, however, I see guys who are that height who are with hot girls, but they're good looking guys. At least Chadlite and above. I feel 5'6 is the cut off, but face will always matter the most.

Nick Chadman is proof:
He's 6'2. So let's look at him here
GkftPS1.png

Good looking right?

Now let's make him 5'6....

QV4EOvL.png

Yup...I guarantee you he'd still get pussy. Face > height. It's close but face is more important than height.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

League of legends nice

images

Lol this is what he will look like in 5-10 years.
Short + Bald = DEATH.
not one ounce of testostrone has ever been in his body

not one ounce of testostrone has ever been in his body
doesn´t matter, he gets paid millions to travel around the world and fuck the hottest jailbaits the world has to offer. His life is an endless stream of pleasure.

doesn´t matter, he gets paid millions to travel around the world and fuck the hottest jailbaits the world has to offer. His life is an endless stream of pleasure.
Yup. Zero T is his niche, testosterone would have ruined those dog whistle tier vocals that JB's love

Nick Bateman is a 10/10 have you seen the girls that swoon over him on is IG pics?
I don't believe in 10/10s boyo. To be fair, every model has girls swooning over them on IG despite the fact most models are in the 5-6/10 range.

height only matters if you're significantly above or below average