Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Height is one of the most important physical traits because it's a significant indicator of strength, weight, and reach. The importance of height is recognized even by wild animals. Observe how elephants mog tigers, lions, and rhinos.

As we make our way through the hellscape known as life, it is inevitable that we come into conflict with one another.

Debate is the most civilized way of settling conflicts. The halo effect determines the way our words are perceived. Tall people are seen as dominant and their words are less likely to be challenged.

Unarmed combat occurs when debate fails but the conflict isn't serious enough for escalation to lethal weapons. Weight classes exist in combat sports for a reason. I'm 6'0 175 lbs and fight as a light-heavyweight. I'd destroy any 5'7 125 lbs flyweight and I'd get destroyed by any 6'5 225 lbs super heavyweight.

20230517 174626 copy 375x750

Armed melee combat usually involves knives. Tall people have superior reach which is a crucial advantage when handling knives which can kill in a single hit.

0 po etna 4 orig

Armed projectile combat usually involves firearms. Tall people are at a slight disadvantage in gun fights because they're easier to hit.

Turbomanlet: 5'5 and below

Turbomanlets will not receive even the most basic level of respect from others. This is to be expected as they have the physical build of a woman but with none of the sexual value.

Manlet: 5'6 to 5'8

Manlets must compensate for their physical shortcomings to receive respect from others. A handsome face, extroverted personality, or big dick can allow manlets to attract women and be respected.

Average: 5'9 to 5'11

The height range of 5'9 to 5'11 is seen as short by many people nowadays. This is because female standards are rising to unreasonable levels. These rising standards are causing men to add 2 or 3 inches to their real height. I've seen guys who claimed to be 6'0 but were 5'9 at best. I live in a upper class neighborhood of 99.9% white people. I'm 6'0 barefoot and with shoes that add 1 inch, I heightmog roughly 3 out of 4 white men in their 20's. When I wear my boots that add nearly 3 inches, I heightmog roughly 9 out of 10 white men in their 20's.

Tall: 6'0 to 6'2

Tall men are treated with respect by default. An ugly face, autistic personality, or small dick can render a tall man incel. However, an athletic tallcel will rarely be disrespected in person as we are physically intimidating.

Tallfaggot: 6'3 and above

Kill yourselves.

Last edited:
So your argument is elephants ? No wonder why IT makes fun of us.

Height is overrated
A 3” height difference is nothing
6” is noticeable but with lifts barely
Anything beyond that is mogging territory but there are diminishing returns on height and eventually you DO become too tall.

If you’re 5’8 or over your face is holding you back.

Stop comparing humans to animals.
Even if they're not, in combat having reach is very important, disregarding firearms. Height is very big factor, being taller has little downsides.

Didn't read, but agree. It's the most important triat.

I feel that my social ineptitude is made worse by my height insecurity. Even though I fall between manlet and turbomanlet on your brackets, I'm still fucked. I wish I could get new legs and fix my brain.

Thanks for the suifuel.

Armed melee combat usually involves knives. Tall people have superior reach which is a crucial advantage when handling knives which can kill in a single hit.
Tell me you haven’t been in a fight before

You realize we have guns now whores just want tall guys because their whores not because they will protect them easier they make coffins for 6’3 chads to

If it's so important then why do you spend your life on an an incel forum?

Gigabased thread.

He wrote this exact thread a few months ago. Perhaps it needs to be repeated. I don't know.

Lol no offense but u gotta stop coping with being 6 foot. It’s not a super impressive height also no way u live in an upper class white neighborhood and height mog 3 in 4 whites being 6 foot. That’s definitely gotta be cap

Lol no offense but u gotta stop coping with being 6 foot. It’s not a super impressive height also no way u live in an upper class white neighborhood and height mog 3 in 4 whites being 6 foot. That’s definitely gotta be cap
Most rich white guys are 6 feet tall, I don't see how he'd mog them either.

So the average white guy is 6'0/6'1 then? That's not what I see on a daily basis but maybe I'm just coping.

So the average white guy is 6'0/6'1 then? That's not what I see on a daily basis but maybe I'm just coping.
the average rich white guy

Yup
U don’t seem to hang around Zoomers that much maybe. I’m 5’11 and only taller than maybe 2/4 whites my age don’t see how 6’0 would be any different

so how u expalin that elephants height mog lions but lions eat elephants? Infact elephants biggest headache of all headaches is lions killing off their young and adolescents one by one

so how u expalin that elephants height mog lions but lions eat elephants? Infact elephants biggest headache of all headaches is lions killing off their young and adolescents one by one
Agreed, the only hope for manlet lions is to defeat baby elephants before they become tallfags.

3 inches can make a huge diffrence.
iu

5'9 next to 6'
the guy on the right has more shoe lift
you could barely tell the difference if they weren't next to each other

Height is one of the most important physical traits because it's a significant indicator of strength, weight, and reach. The importance of height is recognized even by wild animals. Observe how elephants mog tigers, lions, and rhinos.

View attachment 753040

View attachment 753042

View attachment 753046

As we make our way through the hellscape known as life, it is inevitable that we come into conflict with one another.

Debate is the most civilized way of settling conflicts. The halo effect determines the way our words are perceived. Tall people are seen as dominant and their words are less likely to be challenged.

View attachment 753051

Unarmed combat occurs when debate fails but the conflict isn't serious enough for escalation to lethal weapons. Weight classes exist in combat sports for a reason. I'm 6'0 175 lbs and fight as a light-heavyweight. I'd destroy any 5'7 125 lbs flyweight and I'd get destroyed by any 6'5 225 lbs super heavyweight.

View attachment 753107

View attachment 753068

Armed projectile combat usually involves firearms. Tall people are at a slight disadvantage in gun fights because they're easier to hit.

View attachment 753061

Turbomanlets will not receive even the most basic level of respect from others. This is to be expected as they have the physical build of a woman but with none of the sexual value.

Manlets must compensate for their physical shortcomings to receive respect from others. A handsome face, extroverted personality, or big dick can allow manlets to attract women and be respected.

The height range of 5'9 to 5'11 is seen as short by many people nowadays. This is because female standards are rising to unreasonable levels. These rising standards are causing men to add 2 or 3 inches to their real height. I've seen guys who claimed to be 6'0 but were 5'9 at best. I live in a upper class neighborhood of 99.9% white people. I'm 6'0 barefoot and with shoes that add 1 inch, I heightmog roughly 3 out of 4 white men in their 20's. When I wear my boots that add nearly 3 inches, I heightmog roughly 9 out of 10 white men in their 20's.

Tall men are treated with respect by default. An ugly face, autistic personality, or small dick can render a tall man incel. However, an athletic tallcel will rarely be disrespected in person as we are physically intimidating.

Kill yourselves.
no one can tell 5'11 from 6'0 unless you put them side by side. Just lie and say 6'0

no one can tell 5'11 from 6'0 unless you put them side by side. Just lie and say 6'0
The height range of 5'9 to 5'11 is seen as short by many people nowadays. This is because female standards are rising to unreasonable levels. These rising standards are causing men to add 2 or 3 inches to their real height. I've seen guys who claimed to be 6'0 but were 5'9 at best.

iu

5'9 next to 6'
the guy on the right has more shoe lift
you could barely tell the difference if they weren't next to each other
From a woman's perspective it's extremely different.

It speaks somewhere primal in the brain to let them know your a threat

View attachment 753040

View attachment 753042

View attachment 753046

View attachment 753051

View attachment 753107

View attachment 753068

View attachment 753061

Kill yourselves.
Keep bragging faggot

View attachment 753040

View attachment 753042

View attachment 753046

View attachment 753051

View attachment 753107

View attachment 753068

View attachment 753061

Kill yourselves.
The argument for the legitimacy of height being a primary sexual selection factor is one based entirely around the sentimentality of antiquity. As we evolve, height only serves to be a detriment to males as it impedes all manner of phenotypical traits from further developing in males with tallness. What determines a male's strength individually is NOT their height, not primarily - but their body type. Mesomorphs have the highest muscle mass and most importantly the band underneath the muscle (which kinda functions like a rubber band and of which provides most of the torque) is more taut and longer. This feature is the primary determining factor for what we call strength, and tallness is only a "multiplier" (but only to a certain extent). Taller males are generally stronger, but shorter males much faster. 90% of the time when it comes to conflict, it is always preferable to be a bit faster than your opponent even it it means being a bit weaker. Shorter men are generally much more creative and intuitive - the majority of major recording artists are certified manlet height.

Were femoids serious in their duty to be the sexual selectors, they would instead go after short guys with more naturally muscled body types and androgynous features. This passing on of genes would eventually lead to the male's muscles becoming compactified, resulting in EVEN MORE firepower that would overpower a tallfag twice their height.

Case in point - chimpanzees. Take some time out of your day and go fight one. I dare you. Be sure to record for the class.

The argument for the legitimacy of height being a primary sexual selection factor is one based entirely around the sentimentality of antiquity. As we evolve, height only serves to be a detriment to males as it impedes all manner of phenotypical traits from further developing in males with tallness. What determines a male's strength individually is NOT their height, not primarily - but their body type. Mesomorphs have the highest muscle mass and most importantly the band underneath the muscle (which kinda functions like a rubber band and of which provides most of the torque) is more taut and longer. This feature is the primary determining factor for what we call strength, and tallness is only a "multiplier" (but only to a certain extent). Taller males are generally stronger, but shorter males much faster. 90% of the time when it comes to conflict, it is always preferable to be a bit faster than your opponent even it it means being a bit weaker. Shorter men are generally much more creative and intuitive - the majority of major recording artists are certified manlet height.

Were femoids serious in their duty to be the sexual selectors, they would instead go after short guys with more naturally muscled body types and androgynous features. This passing on of genes would eventually lead to the male's muscles becoming compactified, resulting in EVEN MORE firepower that would overpower a tallfag twice their height.

Case in point - chimpanzees. Take some time out of your day and go fight one. I dare you. Be sure to record for the class.

Based. I am androgynous mesomorphic but incel because women are retarded.

164 turbomanlet here. It hurts so bad when my father is 195 and white. I was cursed by my genetics, i know mixed kids who grow to 190, but i got fucked. I sometimes wonder what life had been like if i only got the better of my fathers dna. Now i am cursed to life life as a genetically dead currycel freak and will probably die alone in some shed with a shotgun in my mouth at the ripe age of 27.