Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heightfags enrage me. Especially fat heightfags

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
If you are over 6 ft and incel, you can gymmmax and jaw surgery maxx to achieve chad status

Not true for short men.

A height maxxed incel has more smv than a short normie EASILY.

Btfo tallfags. Go get a jaw implant and stop whining.

another grayfuckface who joined not even a week ago, telling how the forum should be

They infuriate me as well.

Being under 5'11 sucks. But if I were handsome, then my height wouldn't be a problem.
I think being over 6' give you an advantage. That's fucking obvious.

just get head replacement surgery bro

Ban all tallfags

Surgery isn’t something you can just pull out of your ass, it takes a shit ton of money and downtime between operations. I’ll need about 30k total for what I want done, I don’t have that on me. Also your “6ft is chad” logic is dumb and this is coming from a 5’8.5 dude. 6ft isn’t auto slayer, you can be tall and incel but it’s a lot more rare. I despise tallfags in general but many of them belong here.

Surgery isn’t something you can just pull out of your ass, it takes a shit ton of money and downtime between operations. I’ll need about 30k total for what I want done, I don’t have that on me. Also your “6ft is chad” logic is dumb and this is coming from a 5’8.5 dude. 6ft isn’t auto slayer, you can be tall and incel but it’s a lot more rare. I despise tallfags in general but many of them belong here.
Fair enough. I admit its not cheap but in general tall men have things a lot easier. At least as a tall incel you are not mocked for being a short subhuman

Fair enough. I admit its not cheap but in general tall men have things a lot easier. At least as a tall incel you are not mocked for being a short subhuman
Dude. I’m shorter than 90%+ of men in my native country, I’ve been mocked for my height by my own fucking family. I’d pour acid on my face to be 6’4 in a heartbeat. But yes, people should be a healthy weight. I’m in the process of gymmaxx and I’ve seen some improvements to my body. Keeps me going tbh.

cope
I'm a tallfag fatfag gymcel
loosing fat is tough especially when you're almost 50kg overweight

cope
I'm a tallfag fatfag gymcel
:feelskek::feelskek:

Losing fat should be easier the more you weigh lmao

:feelskek::feelskek:

Losing fat should be easier the more you weigh lmao
Don't lose fat by exercising, just eat less.
im addicted to food it's my only cope besides lifting. also 26 year old incel no point in trying now when i missed out on teen love. why give up on food just to end up with some roastie? it's over :feelsrope:

im addicted to food it's my only cope besides lifting. also 26 year old incel no point in trying now when i missed out on teen love. why give up on food just to end up with some roastie? it's over :feelsrope:
Fatcel is volcel

The one that was a good idea to me and I will be there in about an hour or so I can come by and pick you are up to be a little bit and we will have to do something and I can

The one that was a good idea to me and I will be there in about an hour or so I can come by and pick you are up to be a little bit and we will have to do something and I can
Hey just wanted to let him know that you are sick of this and I would cum in her right before going to sleep in the moonlight and I would cum inside for the sake of preparing to take a good little slave

Hey just wanted to let him know that you are sick of this and I would cum in her right before going to sleep in the moonlight and I would cum inside for the sake of preparing to take a good little slave
I'm just gunna experiment I am not a good idea for a bit and a little more than a year old and a good friend and a good guy I drew a little more of that and it is over the camera for a few minutes then again it is a little more than ever I love it so I don't know if you are a great person to me I love it so I know it will help me out of it for a few minutes

If you are over 6 ft and incel, you can gymmmax and jaw surgery maxx to achieve chad status

Not true for short men.

A height maxxed incel has more smv than a short normie EASILY.

Btfo tallfags. Go get a jaw implant and stop whining.
>you can gymmax and surgery maxx
>implying incels are rich or can afford surgery
>implying everyone has chad genetics to get big
>implying people who are 6' or taller can't just look like gangly lank monsters who nobody finds attractive
>implying it's not easier for a manlet to hit the gym and get a buff build than a tall dude
>implying incels even have the motivation to work out when they're blackpilled

tl;dr, we are incels because foids are cunts, not because of our heights

another grayfuckface who joined not even a week ago, telling how the forum should be
View attachment 499961
does it give you some sense of superiority because you've been on this site longer? do you feel strong or manly because you feel like some kind of "gatekeeper"? :feelstastyman:

>you can gymmax and surgery maxx
>implying incels are rich or can afford surgery
>implying everyone has chad genetics to get big
>implying people who are 6' or taller can't just look like gangly lank monsters who nobody finds attractive
>implying it's not easier for a manlet to hit the gym and get a buff build than a tall dude
>implying incels even have the motivation to work out when they're blackpilled

tl;dr, we are incels because foids are cunts, not because of our heights
Being gangly and lanky is not unnatractive

Especially when you can put muscle on a frame

Manlets look goofy when jacked

Working out is fun and a good cope

You dont need chad genetics to get big

Being gangly and lanky is not unnatractive

Especially when you can put muscle on a frame

Manlets look goofy when jacked

Working out is fun and a good cope
I feel like there is a perfect height range that foids look for, like 6' to 6'4, anything under that they consider too short (Even if they are only 5'2 themselves) and anything over that they look at as unattractive. People who are very tall have a hard time putting on muscle without roidmaxxing or extreme diet change.
Agree on working out though, it's healthy and should be done for yourself (rather than for foids)

I feel like there is a perfect height range that foids look for, like 6' to 6'4, anything under that they consider too short (Even if they are only 5'2 themselves) and anything over that they look at as unattractive. People who are very tall have a hard time putting on muscle without roidmaxxing or extreme diet change.
Agree on working out though, it's healthy and should be done for yourself (rather than for foids)
Idk about that. I see attravtive foids with 6'5+ normie men all the time. Women admire height. Maybe 7 ft is too much

All this faggot does is call people a nigger or a cuck, say something of substance
at least quote me properly u dumb nigger cuck
heres something of substance: kys
does it give you some sense of superiority because you've been on this site longer? do you feel strong or manly because you feel like some kind of "gatekeeper"? :feelstastyman:
yes

No. You're just a lazy nigger.

It actually takes effort to fuck up so bad as to get 50kg overweight. So you won't get my sympathy anyway. But losing weight *literally* is just eat less/better and exercise more.

If you are over 5/10 in looks and incel, you can gymmmax and NTmaxx to achieve chad status

Not true for sub5 men.

A NTmaxxed and looksmaxxed incel has more smv than a tall normie EASILY.

Btfo facefags. Stop whining about your avg height.
based

If you are becky, you can thinmaxx and cakeup maxx to achieve stacy status

Not true for chadlite.

A stacymaxxed becky has more smv than chadlite.

Btfo femoids. stop whining.

Manlets still seething I see. You don’t understand that gymaxxing and surgery is not always an option and doesn’t fix everything. Keep coping midget.

Manlets still seething I see. You don’t understand that gymaxxing and surgery is not always an option and doesn’t fix everything. Keep coping midget.
There is no escape from mogging for short men

Tallfags are the normies of the incel world

They propagate the very thing they say oppresses them

Zero respect for arrogant tallfags

There is no escape from mogging for short men

Tallfags are the normies of the incel world

They propagate the very thing they say oppresses them

Zero respect for arrogant tallfags
You’re the arrogant one

No u haha I’m so creative in my comebacks I can’t come up with an argument because I know my logic is flawed xdddd:soy::soy::soy:
Lol you literally just said the same thing to me in the previous comment.

"Haha i think im so much better because im a tallfag and midgets are stupid, haha lel xd"

Pathetic cuck

Lol you literally just said the same thing to me in the previous comment.

"Haha i think im so much better because im a tallfag and midgets are stupid, haha lel xd"

Pathetic cuck
I’m actually 5’4 lol