Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel heightmogging cumskins as an ethnic

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Heightmogging cumskins as an ethnic is perhaps one of life's greatest pleasures. I was walking down at the beach this morning. For some inexplicable reason there was a higher concentration of cumskin manlets than usual.

This is where the real lifefuel kicks in. The sidewalk can get pretty narrow in some areas of the beach. Sometimes, one party has to yield the way for the other and step off the sidewalk into the sand. Since I'm a ragemaxxed chink with nothing to lose, I pretty much never yield. The feeling of forcing a cumskin to step aside while I continue forward is...:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I saw a few manlet chadlites who SMVmog the fuck out of me too. Blue eyes, good jawlines, you know the deal. They probably fuck my noodle looksmatch regularly. That said, their good looks wouldn't help them here. If they didn't want to get knocked over like the little-men they were, they stepped to the side. Once again, I felt...:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Of course, there were a couple tall chads with the full package. 6'5, handsome, muscular mog machines. I am ashamed to admit that I often had to yield the way for them. I'm 6'0 180 lbs gymmaxxed but some of these fuckers are goddamn ubermensch. I think there was one guy who was legit 6'9 300 lbs and I didn't want any part of that. When this happened, I felt...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wouldn't even get lifefuel from this, most indians that grew up in the west are around the same as whites anyways, most indian zoomers that grew up here heightmog me it's fucking brutal
I'm in New York and most indians I see are manlets. To be fair, most chinks I see are manlets too.

Today I was height-mogged by a ricebrother, I wasn't even mad I was impressed. Now I'd be even more impressed if a Nigger would height-mog me, here Niggers are all shorter than even Noodlewhores.

But Gooks height-mogging cumskins is something that is already common among Zoomers and will become the trend as only the tallest Asian men reproduce.

Today I was height-mogged by a ricebrother, I wasn't even mad I was impressed. Now I'd be even more impressed if a Nigger would height-mog me, here Niggers are all shorter than even Noodlewhores.

But Gooks height-mogging cumskins is something that is already common among Zoomers and will become the trend as only the tallest Asian men reproduce.
Aren't you 6'3 or something? How tall was the chink?

luckycwl. As a 5'5 manlet 80%+ women are taller than me and 99% of men.

Same. 6’0 and sometimes I height mog these faggot cumskins into oblivion:lul::lul::lul::lul:. Tera life fuel and makes my day when it happens.

Not sure about New York but I wouldnt be surprised since most curries in New York aren't that wealthy. I live in the suburbs and most Indians here are 5'11 on average (Gen Z), I only feel less insecure about my height when I go to more chink neighbourhoods.
New York is mostly poor Bengali recent immigrant curries which is why it is poor. Indian curries in suburban area are rich tech or doctor Brahmin moggers. They mog Muslim dalit trash like my filthy bloodline to infinity :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That's all I need to know, that explains why curries in NYC are shorter.
In New York the curries are actually poorer than blacks at the moment. According to stats jfl!

JFL, do the Bengalis come on tourist visas and never return back to Bongland?
some of them for sure. many live in shitty basements with other Bengali cels to save on rent. And work 80 hour work weeks to survive consistently. very brutal

I always feel bad for them when I heightmog them

JFL, do the Bengalis come on tourist visas and never return back to Bongland?
Additionally, Bangladeshi per capita income was $14,491 – half of the per capita income of $33,078 citywide.. they are literally earning 1/2 money of everyone else. Beyond over

Additionally, Bangladeshi per capita income was $14,491 – half of the per capita income of $33,078 citywide.. they are literally earning 1/2 money of everyone else. Beyond over
WTF That's literally omega poverty tier. In NYC? $15k won't even cover the rent for a closet. Over for Cuckladeshis. Why did I have to be from that shthole :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

WTF That's literally omega poverty tier. In NYC? $15k won't even cover the rent for a closet. Over for Cuckladeshis. Why did I have to be from that shthole :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
liberals put Bengali curries in same bracket as the rich Brahmin indians and discriminate against them for college! jfl. Fucking scum :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm 5'10 and ugly. Please stop mogging me. I can't stand it anymore.

Good for you. Now try being a FUCKING 5'3 CURRY MANLET LIKE ME YOU TALLFAG CHINK. I GET HEIGHTMOGGED BY ALMOST EVERY WOMAN IN PUBLIC & I'M CURRYCEL AS THE FUCKING CHERRY ON TOP. I'M JUST A CLOWN ON THIS GODDAMN CIRCUS OF A PLANET.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ALL TALLFAGS MUST DIE IN GTA V
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: