Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Heightpill affects even celebrities like Taylor Lautner

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
HFb8wt ZjuQLxFm1fUYxqFnu02XBMsHv2GVgAO6USGI

Check the comments of that Facebook post so brutal. You can be a celebrity, work out a lot, be rich and have millions of fangirls yet for many foids that's not going to be enough because of HEIGHT. Now imagine for the normie manlet who doesn't have the looks, fame and money of Taylor Lautner. It never began.

Height is a physical feature that cannot be measured in any sum of money

He isn't even a manlet. He is almost average height

He isn't even a manlet. He is almost average height
I thought the "less than 6ft = manlet" was just a 4chan meme but it seems that for foids it's the truth. Even if 6ft is considered tall in most countries of the world. Fuckkkkkk.

I thought the "less than 6ft = manlet" was just a 4chan meme but it seems that for foids it's the truth. Even if 6ft is considered tall in most countries of the world. Fuckkkkkk.
It's ovER.

Don't get me wrong, this is a textbook example of heightism, but weren't you around when we first talked about this?

yes, being famous and good looking and rich isn't enough
you need to be famous, gl, rich and also tall. either have everything or nothing

hes short less than 5'8 remember hollycuck forces the stars to overstate their height
even brad pitt and leo are probably less than 6'0, leo is surely not 6'0

No exercises for your height

Yup and Taylor Lautner is a chadlite. 5.5 PSL mogger but his height cucked him a bit.