Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Heightpill, is blackpill going mainstream ?

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
It's going mainstream.
I see "Incels" getting mentioned more and more.
If the blackpill will go mainstream, is it a good or bad thing? I mean the blackpill is about female nature, right?
Therefore, if normies would understand about hypergamy, would they still support lgbtq+ related stuff?
Screenshot 20201022 194526

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSQr2c74/

It makes my blood boil, seeing ugly females complaining about inkwells tbh, like u wouldn't post here if u were a male.
The narcissism in the west is just too strong, everyone believes they're a strong 7,and then u have those fucking doves adds, that even claim that people underrated themself..

Bluepill is about believing that, what u want to be real = narcissism

Just end the fucking west already

It's going mainstream.
I see "Incels" getting mentioned more and more.
If the blackpill will go mainstream, is it a good or bad thing? I mean the blackpill is about female nature, right?
It's bad because normies have no incentive to treat incels better when they already get treated better than incels.
Many normies delusionally see themselves as slayers if a woman even laughs at their joke or acts friendly to them.
And now that they know how to better spot incels in public when they learn about the blackpill a lot of them will harass and bully unattractive low status males more.

Therefore, if normies would understand about hypergamy, would they still support lgbtq+ related stuff?
lgbtq+ is irrelevant tbh

Normies would justify hypergamy if they know about it simply because not enough of them are losing out for it to be a major concern and they view guys that suffered from it as losers that didn't man up.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSQr2c74/

It makes my blood boil, seeing ugly females complaining about inkwells tbh, like u wouldn't post here if u were a male.
The narcissism in the west is just too strong, everyone believes they're a strong 7,and then u have those fucking doves adds, that even claim that people underrated themself..

Bluepill is about believing that, what u want to be real = narcissism

Just end the fucking west already

tiktok should have been banned tbh

If the blackpill goes mainstream it's good because people will finally start to see how we are treated and why we act the way we do. Maybe then foids will see we are something other then garbage. Doubt that will happen though

Bump, I put effort in :)

If the blackpill goes mainstream it's good because people will finally start to see how we are treated and why we act the way we do. Maybe then foids will see we are something other then garbage. Doubt that will happen though
Wrong tbh
Normies will only double down once they fully realize the disadvantage that incels have because incels are easy targets for bullying and normies like to look down on others.

Ugly little half negro making fun of supreme race

Do u honestly think that normies will reject Looks theory, if it was shown straight to their faces?

I mean if ur open minded u see looks theory irl, no matter if incel or chad

Wrong tbh
Normies will only double down once they fully realize the disadvantage that incels have because incels are easy targets for bullying and normies like to look down on others.
Then that's not blackpill going mainstream. That's them treating us as they do now. Not caring that the blackpill exists and continuously taking their daily dose of bluepill

Then that's not blackpill going mainstream. That's them treating us as they do now. Not caring that the blackpill exists and continuously taking their daily dose of bluepill
But that's what happened to the redpill when it went mainstream so that's what I'd expect would happen if the blackpill went mainstream.

Normies treating us as they do now but even worse is not a sign that the blackpill hasn't gone mainstream tbh
It just means that normies are fine with what the blackpill is about and they don't care about guys that struggle that the blackpill informed them more about.

But that's what happened to the redpill when it went mainstream so that's what I'd expect would happen if the blackpill went mainstream.

Normies treating us as they do now but even worse is not a sign that the blackpill hasn't gone mainstream tbh
It just means that normies are fine with what the blackpill is about and they don't care about guys that struggle that the blackpill informed them more about.
Red pill never really went mainstream. It's just a tossed aside topic that still most people dont know. Sure there are a few jewtubers and such spreading the red pill but theres not many of them. And the people that watch that stuff are already Red pilled themselves

If the blackpill will go mainstream, is it a good or bad thing?

Yeah, I'd say that it's a good thing. But only the blackpill part.

Incels are getting mentioned more and more, but not necessarily the blackpill. To us, incel means being involuntarily celibate and also aware of the blackpill. For normies, incel only means being involuntarily celibate. So if only incel becomes mainstream then it's going to be at a detriment to our community. Because the blame will continue to be on us rather than on femoid nature, which would only happen if the blackpill becomes mainstream with incel.

I mean look at ER or any other incel in pop culture. ER was seen as nothing more than a sexually frustrated guy, who murdered foids because they didn't sleep with him. That's the image that normies have about incels and will continue to have about us. The only way to change that is if only the blackpill to become mainstream. Madness is not madness when there is a method to it.

There needs to be a dichotomy or line between incel and blackpill.

Red pill never really went mainstream. It's just a tossed aside topic that still most people dont know. Sure there are a few jewtubers and such spreading the red pill but theres not many of them.
The redpill in the original sense didn't go mainstream but the redpill in the socio-sexual anti nonwhite immigration and conspiracy theory sense did tbh
Otherwise how can you explain how redpill concepts like alpha male and beta male, hypergamy and so on are widely known and used seriously by a lot of people?

And the people that watch that stuff are already Red pilled themselves
True but it's also spilled out into the larger culture albeit in a diluted kind of way.

That's what I think would happen with the blackpill too.
You already see it with normies referring to themselves as chads and calling any guy they don't like an incel, talking about how some guys are genetically undesirable and making fun of their inalterable physical characteristics or features.