Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HeightPill: Manlets have to compensate by being "Leftist"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
If you ever needed a reason not to respect women, this would probably be it

I thank her for furthering out cause. Women literally create the hate they whine about

58573877 medium

Holy shit, the dude in the comments is calling them out for their bullshit, and now they are saying it's just a joke.
Imagine if you made a joke like that about something else you can't change, like race.

If you ever needed a reason not to respect women, this would probably be it

I thank her for furthering out cause. Women literally create the hate they whine about

View attachment 397403
Holy shit, the dude in the comments is calling them out for their bullshit, and now they are saying it's just a joke.
Imagine if you made a joke like that about something else you can't change, like race.

Doesn't even recognise 5,5ft Manlets.

View: https://twitter.com/biboofficial/status/1349921659969564673?s=20

bluepillers: nobody cares if you're short inkwel :soy::soy::soy::soy:

also bluepillers: reeeee how could you imply that 5'8 is short! 5'8 is average! Average I said! :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:
Isn't in 5'8 like normal height in murica?

Bitch knew full well that this would provoke manlets' rage. Now plays fool as if she was simply observing the fact. Nevertheless love to see twitter cucks trigger and whimper like beaten dogs.

why is every foid a dumb cunt?

note that I didn't even say if it was good or bad. every thought, feeling, and emotion u have over this dumb post is pure projection. I'm gonna go eat some red meat now

the joker GIF

Bitch knew full well that this would provoke manlets' rage. Now plays fool as if she was simply observing the fact. Nevertheless love to see twitter cucks trigger and whimper like beaten dogs.

Plausible deniability.

why is every foid a dumb cunt?

note that I didn't even say if it was good or bad. every thought, feeling, and emotion u have over this dumb post is pure projection. I'm gonna go eat some red meat now
Yeah she's probably the type of foid who puts a height requirement on tinder and now thinks she's fooling anyone here.

Yeah she's probably the type of foid who puts a height requirement on tinder and now thinks she's fooling anyone here.

She confirms with other peeps that she's being heightist.

It really is a fucking meme now.
This is the gremlin talking shit btw

Checked her twitter. She just talks shit due to being an insecure cunt. You know, like all women

She's aging like spoiled milk. Can't wait to see what this cumskin will look like in 5 years
Er3MlltXIAIxw1h

Why is every leftist female?
This is the gremlin talking shit btw

Checked her twitter. She just talks shit due to being an insecure cunt. You know, like all women

She's aging like spoiled milk. Can't wait to see what this cumskin will look like in 5 years
Er3MlltXIAIxw1h

Imagine without all the makeup.:feelspuke: Her looksmatch set himself on fire.

This ginger bitch really thinking she can just do this. Time to spam her on all of my Mario sunshine pizza roll accounts

I can’t tell if she’s based or just a niche fertility advertiser looking for attention/validation/betabuxx in the conservative circle.

She can't afford to have that disgusting personality when she looks like that.

Leftist ""men"" believe all that diversity, body acceptance and other bullshit is about short men as well.
She can't afford to have that disgusting personality when she looks like that.
Cope. She has infinite dating options and isn't struggling at all. Women can behave as they please and get away with it.

Leftist ""men"" believe all that diversity, body acceptance and other bullshit is about short men as well.

Cope. She has infinite dating options and isn't struggling at all. Women can behave as they please and get away with it.
That's true, but I was mostly speaking for myself. Call me volcel, but I'd never ascend with a 3/10 foid with a shitty attitude and personality.

Can't relate.

Its over niggas. That's all.

For me. It never began.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back