Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Heightpill vs. Agepill?

Choose your destiny

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I just saw a recent picture of New Edition/Bell Biv DeVoe and I know how I'm voting.

height,
it will help me gain wealth and power,
then it doesn't matter what my face looks like,
and I'll be more motivated to work knowing I'll lloose my looks early

height,
it will help me gain wealth and power,
then it doesn't matter what my face looks like,
and I'll be more motivated to work knowing I'll lloose my looks early

So what will you do when you're 50?

Height is the obvious answer, no one is slaying at 50

So what will you do when you're 50?
Shave your head. Also, use your height to slay in your youth and settle down before your looks start decreasing. Simple.

And if you save some money, you could make a hair transplant.

Obviously, the first option.

Shave your head. Also, use your height to slay in your youth and settle down before your looks start decreasing. Simple.

What good is a hair transplant if you're "settling down" anyway?

I’m already 5’5 and people think I look much older for my rough brown skin even though I am technically a youngcel. :fuk:

5ft5 is too short, i live in the shortest region of a third world manlet country and heightmogged constantly by women

What good is a hair transplant if you're "settling down" anyway?
You have both options. Settle down or make a hair transplant to try and slay young women. In any case, your libido is expected to minimize as you age so maybe it won't be much of a deal.

What is the goal? to slay as hard as possible?

It's whatever you want to do.

You have both options. Settle down or make a hair transplant to try and slay young women. In any case, your libido is expected to minimize as you age so maybe it won't be much of a deal.

You think height + a hair transplant will overcome the significant age in your face?

You think height + a hair transplant will overcome the significant age in your face?
To be fair, it's hard to imagine how old we're talking when discussing hypothetical scenarios. I just think that, if you're tall enough, you could secure a woman and settle down with her. You're eventually going to age, but so is her. The hair transplant would give you a more positive look, but that's it. It's better than being a manlet in today's society.

Absolutely. I think wrinkles are something that foids can look over if the overall facial shape + hair is intact. At least, I do think that facial aging is much less of an impediment than being 5'5.

To be fair, it's hard to imagine how old we're talking when discussing hypothetical scenarios. I just think that, if you're tall enough, you could secure a woman and settle down with her. You're eventually going to age, but so is her. The hair transplant would give you a more positive look, but that's it. It's better than being a manlet in today's society.

The age we're talking about is 50. At 50 you will look nothing like you did when you were 21.

I'll only gain like 2 inches though getting to 6'3", just to age like shit. I guess between the two, this is the better option, but not so good in itself.

I also don't need the 5'5" with slowed ageing, because for that I can just continue never drinking, never smoking, and getting minimal sun exposure. So far people continue to underestimate my age, pushing 30. And the massive height loss is obviously a death sentence in itself.

Should be an option for neither.

Last edited:
I'll stick to what I got.

I'm already starting to get wrinkly and drained-looking because my short height has doomed me to a life of stress and depression.

Ain't anywhere near fifty, and I'm probably going to die soon.

EZ answer. :feelsthink:

Height easily. I don't want to be height mogged by kids at that age, that's fucking embarrassing.