Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpilled again!. 5'11 is now short

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★

This 5'9 foid is calling 5'11 dudes 'short men'. Wtf!!:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: How did we get to this !!!?!?!?

It's over mane

6 feet is next short

I guarantee in the future. We will be the majority of men. Society is in trouble in the future. The only solution, Legalization of prostitution and sex workers.

we'll have AI gfs anyway
it will never be like a real female, you must be deranged to believe you're talking to/fucking with a real woman and not some piece of junk created and programmed by humans

it will never be like a real female, you must be deranged to believe you're talking to/fucking with a real woman and not some piece of junk created and programmed by humans
Better than nothing

I guarantee in the future. We will be the majority of men. Society is in trouble in the future. The only solution, Legalization of prostitution and sex workers.
OR MASS INCEL UPRISING IN GTA V

Brutal, 5'11 is now short.

They want men who're 8" taller than them and 6'+.

No amount of eugenics will change foid hypergamy

The only way out of this is if men unironically MGTOW, but that's only possible if we get those sweet robowaifus and abandon the flesh bodies of the opposite sex!

6'2 is short these days. I'm waiting for the day when a 6 ft guy is called short so I can laugh at them for fucking with manlets for years. revenge is a dish best served BLACK

dnr but any guy who says he's 5'11 is actually 5'7-5'9.

Not too bad, foids on twitter say that 6'1 is short.

Zrzut ekranu 2024 01 30 233911

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I want to rope already

I’ve legit been called a tallfag but many users on here for being 5’11

men lie. they measure in shoes and then add an inch. shit like that. i have had dudes say they were my height but were visible inches lower.

And UBI, since fuck working under these conditions.

Maybe the sex won't be, but they're already more intelligent than the real thing.

6 feet is next short
soon all men will be 7ft+ with heart diseases and extreme back pain and joint pain and slower speeds due to decades of dysgenics. this is what happens when you let foids decide what they want. Men should be in charge and that's that

King of the manlets.

6'2 is short these days. I'm waiting for the day when a 6 ft guy is called short so I can laugh at them for fucking with manlets for years. revenge is a dish best served BLACK
This. Years ago, guys who were 5'10" were arrogant and using the word manlet; now they are getting a taste of it and I have no sympathy.

It's cucked to focus on real foids

i've dated men up to 6'10 lol i just am used to taller guys all of the men in my family over 6'7 so i guess i just am used to taller men!

Women can't do maths. This bitch is 5'9 and claims all the men in her family are over 6'7. 6'7 for a man is 6'2 for woman... and she's 5'9. The maths ain't mathin. But women brains can't do maths, so it checks out I suppose.

Over for sub 6'cels

Over for sub 6'cels.
This. Years ago, guys who were 5'10" were arrogant and using the word manlet; now they are getting a taste of it and I have no sympathy.
Brutal, 5'11 is now short.
180 cm is the cutoff in a lot of places in Europe and you can get a short gf without much difficulty. People inflate their height a ton on apps which changes the perception, foids aren’t walking around with rulers. The height difference that’s a positive is 8 in. typically meaning that a 5’11 male would have to stick to 5’3 or shorter.

6ft has been the average for a while now. Have you been living under a rock?

Sit like this make me want to be 6 ft, 6 feet under the ground.

I'm 5'11, I've been called short since high school in the late 90s.

I never been called short in my whole life, but I felt short when I got height mogged white and Chang. Who were 6'5

At 5'9 im the shortest guy in my uni group.

in 2030 6’5 will be short

5'10-11 is not short that foid is being a dumb bitch cuz shes tall for a foid
5'10-5'11 you can easily use normal shoes and become 6'0 or taller

This 5'9 foid is calling 5'11 dudes 'short men'. Wtf!!:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: How did we get to this !!!?!?!?

It's over mane

Tall girls think anyone who isn't at least 4 inches taller than her short and they make being only 1 inch shorter than the male average instead of 5 inches their entire personality