Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill heightpilled by dad today

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Today when I went up to toast some bread for breakfast and my dad went up to me and hightpilled me brutally.

"I am short and you are shorter than me! *to my mom* have you ever seen a son shorter than his dad?"

JFL. I am heightpilled even in my own home. I want to be 6' so bad. I will trade anything for it.

We are seen as hobbits by foids

Don't worry OP, I'm also shorter than my dad.

how about your race. Would you be a 6 foot curry abo?
absolutely. I will be incel regardless but I'd rather be seen as subhuman for my race than my height, atleast if then I could have a better chance at defending myself and using "racism" as an argument.

absolutely. I will be incel regardless but I'd rather be seen as subhuman for my race than my height, atleast if then I could have a better chance at defending myself and using "racism" as an argument.
I see. Interesting.
Tenor 1

Any incels here who are even shorter than their moms? (youngcels I'm not talking to you)

Today when I went up to toast some bread for breakfast and my dad went up to me and hightpilled me brutally.

"I am short and you are shorter than me! *to my mom* have you ever seen a son shorter than his dad?"

JFL. I am heightpilled even in my own home. I want to be 6' so bad. I will trade anything for it.
lold that is brutal. But he must realize that it's 99% their fault because it's genetics and your diet during your teens which is also their responsibility. I'm also shorter than my dad cuz he had to marry a womanlet :feelsbadman:

That wasn’t a nice thing for him to say

I’m a little taller than my father

What is the height of your parents?

Attachments

• tenor-1.gif
    tenor-1.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
My da is 3 inches taller than me yet I've got bigger feet than him. What the fuck is that about? I assume my shitty diet when young (still is) is a factor.

is your dad chad?because most kids grow up to be at least few inches taller than their father

get heightmogged by my dad as well, mostly got my womanlet mum's genes, reminder that breeding with a womanlet creates more incels.