Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Help me decide which part of my life I should maxx out

Life maxxing strategies

• Money maxxing

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Career / status maxxing

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Gym maxxing

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Plastic surgery maxxing

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Social life / commuinty / hobby maxxing

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Location maxxing (civilized country)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Location maxxing (shithole country)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Magic maxxing

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
If you have the time, pls read my post before you vote and comment on why you made your choice. Pls also tell me if you think that one or more strategies could or should be ignored.

This should be long-term mission, we are talking about 3-5 years. I will seriously improve my life over the next couple of years, why, I just feel motivated to do so.

What I give up to achieve my goals: entertainment, all of it. And anything else that doesn’t contribute to my life improvement/ascension.

I want to improve my life and ascend, but I don’t know on which part of my life I should focus on. I could focus on a few parts at once, but some parts compete with each other. Let’s talk about them.

Money maxxing

This is done by working more and taking on more responsibilities. This maxxing strategy competes with almost every other maxxing strategy. It could fail completely, because of inflation, unforeseen catastrophic events, theft or bad investments. Nobody will know that I will have earned much money unless I spend it.

Career / status maxxing

Is actually not the same as money maxxing, because this strategy focuses on raising my actual social status (NOT my perceived social status!) and I will need to do further education, maybe even get a master’s degree. I was very respected at my last job, which almost made me ascend with a coworker. So status maxxing does work for me! On the long-term, career / status maxxing may make me richer than money maxxing, but it’s impossible to tell the future.

Gymmaxxing

I already lift at home and have a fit body, but I cannot compare myself with tinder Chads. Much more focus on working out and nutrition would be necessary to get myself to that Greek god body. The question is whether it actually matters to have a perfect body or not.

Plastic surgery maxxing

I’m already doing what’s in my power to have the best look for my genetics. I believe in genetics, which is why I haven’t really researched advanced looksmaxxing strategies like plastic surgeries. My biggest facial flaws: fat cheeks and dark eye circles. If I could fix these problems, I’d rise by 1 or 2 points on the 10 point looks scale!

Social life / community / hobby maxxing

This is about gaining status and popularity in some social scene, community or group. I will get to know more people, which could bring me closer to ascension. NT maxxing and group related skill maxxing will be required. I think this could also be a powerful way to ascend, but I’m an introvert, so it will be a challenge.

Locationmaxxxing (civilized country)

I live in a crap town with bad memories at every corner and I have a garbage reputation as far as I know. I will have a much easier time to trust people if I lived somewhere else.

I could move to a better place within my country or even another civilized country. Serious foreign language maxxing will be required, but it may be worth it. My country is overrun by male competitors, I’m talking about millions of niggers the age of 25-30.

Locationmaxxing (shithole country, I’m white)

Same as above, but I spend time in (maybe even move to) a shithole country. Being able to go out with a pretty femoid is guaranteed, but my personal safety will be at risk.

Magic maxxing

? It was suggested by @Michael W. Ford

Last edited:
plastic surgery maxxign

moneymaxx and then surgery can spare you the trucel treatment = less pain from normie terrorization

moneymaxx and then surgery can spare you the trucel treatment = less pain from normie terrorization
I gotta look into it. I need a cheek fat removal and an orbital rim treatment. I don’t know how much it will cost.

You should start studying magick. You can get pussy using magick
Aww, you’re banned. Did anyone ever succeed at getting pussy with woo woo? I mean incels in particular.

Dnr moneymaxxing careermaxxing nthg else matters
It does seem to help a lot.

I’m surprised how many people vote for gym maxxing. Anyone wanna explain why you think I should gym maxx?

Coommax
IMG 0819

Gymmaxx is useless and boring and women dont care about muscles just go for a walk or a swim to keep the blood pumping going to the gym is a waste of time
I would call it diminishing returns. At some point, you are just torturing yourself and build too much muscle. I already have good muscle mass, but not the Chad look.
Lol it’s like the opposite of self-improvement.