Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Her Options Were Either Me, or A Guy Who Hit Her And Cheated On Her...

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Guess who she chose to be with after all ? This was officially the real life blackpill that made me realize how doomed I truly was. Was alot more painful to endure because we actually seemed to connect and I genuinely felt that my chances of establishing a conventional relationship with her was actually within my grasp. Typical Brody asswipe made several concerted efforts to menace and confront me and I felt I did a decent enough job of standing my ground and proving myself to her as both a good boif and protector. Heard through some mutuals that our time together may have simply been a ruse to upset him in retaliation for him allegedly cheating on her with some fat ugly bitch twice her size. Can't believe I've officially been around long enough to recollect a time where infidelity or physical abuse were grounds to walk away and never look back, but are now considered normal or even trendy. Always knew I wasn't all that, but never would have thought I was so bad I'd make a shitbag like him look good. This was officially the eye opener that showed me that there truly is no fucking point and that I should just be a good sport about this and accept that I will always be a friend to many, but will never be anyone's significant other. Fuck my motherfucking, pointless, wretched life...

foids get turned on when attractive men abuse them. don't fall into the normie lies, why do you think foids stay with abusers and claim "but he is such a good guy at heart"

Foids love when chads treat them badly and hate it when sub 5's are kind with them

BRUTAL

They always end up with sex havers who at the end of the day not only fuck the shit out of foid but beat them just for fun

i dont to talk to toilets

Chad always wins no matter what.