Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's something foids will never understand

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
And it is infront of their eyes (looking at you bluepilled degenerates)

Brotherhood

Like your mothers and daughters, you will never know male honor. You will never know male compassion. See us. Instead of trying to devour eachother we work together as one. We support eachother and we are ready to sacrifice ourselves for our values and our brethren.

We are not your Chad neither physically or by virtue if value. We are not caring about pushing other people down like your Chad does to make you wet. We are one. And every minute more of us will be born until your society wont be able to ignore us anymore.

We are brothers!

Cope Most of us never had any male friends let alone "brothers".

See us. Instead of trying to devour eachother we work together as one. We support eachother and we are ready to sacrifice ourselves for our values and our brethren.
Cope dude, believe me I wish it was like this but everyone here fights and tears at each other instead of getting along and emphasizing

See us. Instead of trying to devour eachother we work together as one. We support eachother and we are ready to sacrifice ourselves for our values and our brethren.
Massive cope dude, not on this site. Everyone just shits on everyone else. It would be nice if we got along, but it is what it is.

Massive cope dude, not on this site. Everyone just shits on everyone else. It would be nice if we got along, but it is what it is.
Yeah, the minute you have a slightly different opinion, a bunch of fags gang up on you. I'm glad we have the same mindset tho