Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "He's the type of disgusting bigot who would reject a trans woman"

Whenever I see posts like this online (alot) and other things like muh poor refugees, immigration = good, I just assume the poster is Jewish.

This comment was really brutal:

Com

Note to self: ONLY ACT LIKE A RETARD AROUND THE FEMOIDS

I think I understand why so many women sympathize with transwomen so much.
They too think being an attractive woman is not so much about biology, it's about gluing stuff on your body to emulate stereotypical female features. Make-up, clothing, high-heels, fake boobs... in a way many women are already trans.

Yet despite all their efforts, no amount butchery, clothes or makeup can truly turn say a 80yo woman into a 20yo, or a man into a woman. The similarity is only superficial, it usually doesn't fool anyone. The attractiveness of a real young female is more subtle than a few anatomical characteristics. You can't replicate it with Frankenstein-like methods.

A transwoman usually resides well inside an uncanny valley, if (s)he doesn't just plainly look like a guy with fake boobs.

So, this is how far we've fallen....
The death of the WWII generation was the worst thing to happen to the world. Just nuke this earth already.

If you were a total cuck in the interview you would still be incel. There is no difference between what an incel believes and the results he gets out of life. Therefore, an incel is most inclined to be his truest self.
He was a total cuck we need someone smart and low inhib on one of these shows

He was a total cuck we need someone smart and low inhib on one of these shows
I'd like to see you take his place and try to not to walk out of that building getting curbstomped like your gif.

I'd like to see you take his place and try to not to walk out of that building getting curbstomped like your gif.
I'm not low inhib. You're missing the point here

You work hard for your family. You spend money on your kids. Sometimes you go to war for them.
And then they become "silverstein" or "aelxander". And you ask yourself all your life, where did I do wrong. What happened?
Maybe that the reason I don't want kids. This is really heartbreaking.

what the fuck

Always leftists shitting on us with these retarded ideas. I'm sick of these people.

Obvious troll is obvious.

> We men are privileged children and should be treated like dirt
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

More gay and tranny propaganda to try to docilize and silence ugly men, perfect, i can't even begin to comprehend the thought process of someone so brainwashed by leftist media into cultlike obedience, who projects their mentality into us for refusing to be assimilated into this disgusting lookist, heightist scum of a society.

Last edited:
How long till a tranny can have a man arrested for refusing to suck their dick?

First offence = a year in jail for discrimination

The cucks in that video jfl

Everyday I wonder why these people aren’t put into mass graves.

So, this is how far we've fallen....
The death of the WWII generation was the worst thing to happen to the world. Just nuke this earth already.
I wouldn't go that far. We had it pretty good in the 70s and 80s. Women could show some skin and make a living but you were still allowed to criticize them. Most cities were affordable and not infested with crap. Now they are out of control dumps where you are either very rich or very poor and rely on handouts from the rich
If it is easier to hook up with a trans "woman" than a real woman, wouldn't that imply there are differences in gender? The number of actual women far outnumber the number of men with silicone implants. Thanks for merging two entirely different posts again

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far. We had it pretty good in the 70s and 80s. Women could show some skin and make a living but you were still allowed to criticize them. Most cities were affordable and not infested with crap. Now they are out of control dumps where you are either very rich or very poor and rely on handouts from the rich
If it is easier to hook up with a trans "woman" than a real woman, wouldn't that imply there are differences in gender? The number of actual women far outnumber the number of men with silicone implants. Thanks for merging two entirely different posts again
That's exactly my point. During the 70's and 80's, the WWII generation was still largely in control of government, academia, Hollywood, and the media, so they set the cultural tone for the country.
Now, the Baby Boomers, Generation X, and even Millennials are in charge of these institutions, so the culture has become far more degenerate as a result. Remember, the quality of your country depends entirely on the generation that's running it. This isn't emphasized enough.

You are damn right that I don’t want to fuck a boy with makeup on. Most trannies still have their cocks anyways.

You are damn right that I don’t want to fuck a boy with makeup on. Most trannies still have their cocks anyways.
The ones without cocks are more disgusting than the ones with.

Ted Bundy had an ugly mind and had a female fan club

The ones without cocks are more disgusting than the ones with.
That’s true. It’s basically an inverted hole where the genitalia used to be. Trannies are still in possession of an Y chromosome which makes them biologically male.

Trannies don't have wombs and good genes to bear us chad sons. The only good thing about them is that they hate foids almost as much as we do. We can use them as proxies.

You work hard for your family. You spend money on your kids. Sometimes you go to war for them.
And then they become "silverstein" or "aelxander". And you ask yourself all your life, where did I do wrong. What happened?
As they say, it takes a village to raise a kid.

You just can't control everything about your kids. You'll put them to school for instance, and you have no say on what insanity they will put through their minds. Or what influence other kids will have on yours.

Parenting these days is not so much about transmitting values as it is about feeding and dealing with the pragmatic aspects of life. Many parents are just glorified nannies. I mean, think about how much time kids spend alone in front of the TV. Isn't that depressing?

Can I sell these losers a car with no engine and tell them that it is just a social construct?

REMOVE ALL RIGHTS FROM LGBTQ+ PEOPLE SOON!!!!! SEND THEM TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!!

A straight man not dating transwomen is too high of a standard

Meanwhile women swipe on 1% of men :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This world is a sick joke at this point

Why yes I am.How did you know?
Thoughts on this? @RemoveNormalfags @LastGerman @-BrettyBoy- @Blacktarpill
y r u asking bretty.Just lol

Last edited:
Saint Elliot please resurrect and clean up this madness.

JFL AT THE NORMIES CALLING BRENDIO'S FAT MANLET ASS GOOD LOOKING in the comments.They're all a bunch of virtue signaling roastie whores ,as expected too.

It's really fucked up when you can't even tell if it's satire