Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "He's the type of disgusting bigot who would reject a trans woman"

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Holy fuck the comment section on my AMA is fucking gold, the content never ends.
2019 11 03

2019 11 03

2019 11 03

2019 11 03

BONUS MEME:
2019 11 03

Last edited:
Insane. Of course we would reject "transwoman" , They are not real woman

So, this is how far we've fallen....
The death of the WWII generation was the worst thing to happen to the world. Just nuke this earth already.

What video?

also isn’t the juden being transphobic by implying that if you can’t get a trans girl, You can’t get any girl at all? Like trans women are the lowest SMV bottom of the barrel girls with the lowest standards..

I’m triggered.

Noseberg would be cooler username

Thoughts on this? @RemoveNormalfags @LastGerman @-BrettyBoy- @Blacktarpill

Biology is social construct. :feelshaha:

nice famemaxxing u fucking self qualified incel representative you are going to ascend very soon so you can just gtfo

And people say I'm crazy

(((Isaiah Silverstein))) - I am more and more convinced that this comment section is not only full of people who have a bias against incels and/or lonely men in general but that there is also some agenda behind it. Because those comments are beyond retardation.
''Gender is a social contruct brah. You penis is just a social construct brah. Everything is a social construct brah because some scientist which name I accidentally forgot claimed it without any foundation whatsoever brah.''

Noseberg would be cooler username
>local jewish man pushes straight men to start accepting men with tits while saying biology is a social construct, while also saying men are privileged children and should be treated like dirt

the memes write (((them)))selves

they always claim that being gay is not a decision, but then we are evil for not wanting to fuck men dressed as females?

Thoughts on this? @RemoveNormalfags @LastGerman @-BrettyBoy- @Blacktarpill

Those people also claim that evolution is a thing but at the same time everything is a social construct. Nothing makes sense.
So... evolution = social construct?

Pretty much every comment--you have an ugly mind, fix your attitude, worship landwhales.

There is so much bluepills in the comments, one can OD by reading them.

Trans woman go after lesbian roasties

Western people are fucking idiots, nothing new

I don't understand, why would a heterosexual man want to fuck something that used to be a dude? It has a man's bones and a penis. You might as well ask why incels would reject a fucking twink man.
(((Isaiah Silverstein))) - I am more and more convinced that this comment section is not only full of people who have a bias against incels and/or lonely men in general but that there is also some agenda behind it. Because those comments are beyond retardation.
''Gender is a social contruct brah. You penis is just a social construct brah. Everything is a social construct brah because some scientist which name I accidentally forgot claimed it without any foundation whatsoever brah.''
They really do want to quite literally destroy our penises

That normie at 1:20.............. What a grandstanding virtue signaling piece of trash. He made my blood boil. He is everything I hate about normie scum personified. The trendy haircut, the gold sunglasses, the smug attitude. Vomit inducing

I'm not into trans women because they have dicks.
And that's gay!

Wouldnt reject transgirl, but only in Japari Park

Briedis

I'm not surprised. You're probably dealing with kids who haven't passed 15 yet and were only introduced to the propaganda of leftist social media from birth. The only scientific research they ever did was listening to Ted talk.

If these were actual adults, 30 years old or something. Then I cannot for the life of me to imagine what goes through their head.

See you in the appeals, JFL its over for you @knajjd
View attachment 164772

Don't make esoteric jokes about shows nobody knows shit about.

Mark my words, the zoomer generation will be so demoralised they will see nothing wrong with fucking dudes in wigs pretending to be women. It took some time and a lot of social conditioning but interracial relationships and faggotry has been successfully normalized. Trannies are already hitting mainstream. They have the full support of the state, corporations and mainstream political parties. It's only a matter of time now.

"Biology is a social construct" :feelskek:
And the comment is even made by one of (((them))) :feelsgah:

Why aren't we allowed to decide what people we exclude from dating?

Also, why are we not engaging these people?

Mark my words, the zoomer generation will be so demoralised they will see nothing wrong with fucking dudes in wigs pretending to be women. It took some time and a lot of social conditioning but interracial relationships and faggotry has been successfully normalized. Trannies are already hitting mainstream. They have the full support of the state, corporations and mainstream political parties. It's only a matter of time now.

If you don't like this, do something about it. Ask them what makes someone a woman, how about that?

Also, why are we not engaging these people?

If you don't like this, do something about it. Ask them what makes someone a woman, how about that?
What can one man do against such reckless faggotry? Normalfags don't think for themselves. They feel and obey. Always trying to fit in, ostricising and punishing anyone who dares to question the established status quo.

Normalfags have basic desire for security and happiness. They will stay loyal and complacent to whomever provides them such needs. Normalfags just want to do, what they believe they are expected to do, and what other normalfags are doing.

So fucking cringe. Goddamn disgusting tranny piece of shit.

These people are fucking retarded.

What can one man do against such reckless faggotry? Normalfags don't think for themselves. They feel and obey. Always trying to fit in, ostricising and punishing anyone who dares to question the established status quo.

Normalfags have basic desire for security and happiness. They will stay loyal and complacent to whomever provides them such needs. Normalfags just want to do, what they believe they are expected to do, and what other normalfags are doing.

Does one man have anything better to do today? Besides make excuses? Is one man just looking for justification to believe that the fight is over and he might as well just give up? And if one man does feel like the fight is over, why does one man torture himself with things that upset him?

Sounds to me like if one man is upset at people's ignorance, he should challenge it. And if one man really feels like he can't do anything, one man shouldn't go looking for what he can't challenge.

I hate being a incel but if being normal means I have to interact and behave like these fucking kikes, then it’s over.

It's like they're not even trying at this point.

Does one man have anything better to do today? Besides make excuses? Is one man just looking for justification to believe that the fight is over and he might as well just give up? And if one man does feel like the fight is over, why does one man torture himself with things that upset him?

Sounds to me like if one man is upset at people's ignorance, he should challenge it. And if one man really feels like he can't do anything, one man shouldn't go looking for what he can't challenge.
Very true words, but one man can always vent his frustration in good company, even if he's too big of a coward to openly act in real life.

Low IQ soy cuck reasoning by that Silverstein cuck

Biological females are NOT a social construct, they are an objective, emperical reality that occur in all species. Genetically
  • XX chromosome = female
  • XY chromosome = Male

Ask these tranny degenerates what chromosomal makeup does a "transgender woman" have? Why are there no transgender Apes(closest animal to human)? Why are there no male apes in the wild who intentionally cut of their dicks and start pretending to be female? There are only two genders and anything else is folly.

In the primitive tribes of Africa (cradle of life where all men originated) why are there no transgenders?

Archeologists can distinguish a male and female bones with great accuracy but they cant tell the diference between a mans hip bones and a transwoman's hip bones because they are both men! Biological men LARPing as women is one of the greatest mental health disorders of this generation.

Very true words, but one man can always vent his frustration in good company, even if he's too big of a coward to openly act in real life.

No, it's not productive, and if you're gonna be unproductive anyway, you might as well try to do something. You have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, because it's not like your time is better spent elsewhere.

“I don’t think women are equal to men.”
“How come I can’t get a girlfriend?”
-normiecuck

How are there men that actually believe men and women are equal? Especially in the zoomer and millennial generation. Low T I guess.

Niggas trying to get promoted to Goldstein

If you were a total cuck in the interview you would still be incel. There is no difference between what an incel believes and the results he gets out of life. Therefore, an incel is most inclined to be his truest self.

looking by his name and comments its probably a troll pretending to be a happy merchant