Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heterodox Christianity is the reason Christianity today looks bad, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Especially since most protestcucks have gone giga lukewarm to cater to fags and degenerates in today’s world… In its original orthodox form, however, Christianity is most definitely NOT gay n shiet, mang:owo:

Haing that room for "reform" always meant the religion was going to be infiltrated and molded to become more fitting to degenerate foids and faggots, just that thought of it needing to be modified in some form led to the state of modern Christianity. :lul:

Haing that room for "reform" always meant the religion was going to be infiltrated and molded to become more fitting to degenerate foids and faggots, just that thought of it needing to be modified in some form led to the state of modern Christianity. :lul:
That’s exactly why I said protestcucks should’ve never even existed and should’ve just looked eastward instead towards orthodoxy, mang:feelsthink::smonk:

Goyinity, the chosen religion for the west. Christianity was always doomed for failure, it was designed that way from the very beginning. :lul::lul::lul:

(((They))) dont seem to want orthodox Christianity to proliferate tho, mod mang, wonder why :feelshmm:
Modern Russia has more Muslims and Jews than Christians, Orthodox Goyinity [Christianity] is a fucking meme. :feelsjuice:

European western civilization was better off with pagan worshipping religions of their ancient ancestors, I say this as a pagan myself. I hate all religions and desert religious cults of Abraham, every single one of them. :feelsjuice:

Death and the Wrath of Gods

Last edited:
Modern Russia has more Muslims and Jews than Christians, Orthodox Goyinity [Christianity] is a fucking meme. :feelsjuice:
Orthodox Christianity best Christianity, mod mang :feelsohh: :feelsohh::feelsohh:

European western civilization was better off with pagan worshipping religions of their ancient ancestors, I say this as a pagan myself. I hate all religions and desert religious cults of Abraham, every single one of them. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 703583
When they were still in caves and washing clothes with urine n shiet, mang?:feelswhat::feelsugh:

When they were still in caves and washing clothes with urine n shiet, mang?:feelswhat::feelsugh:
Like Christianity was any less barbaric, between Christians killing other Christians, the Lithuanian crusades, or even the crusades for Jerusalem. Christians more civilized? Not even. :feelsjuice:

Those are fake protestants. Jew controlled opposition

Actual evangelical protestants can be based
@Mainländer is pretty much one himself and he is the biggest christian here
Hes gonna have to make way for my incoming orthodoxcel ass then, mang :smonk: