Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hey bluepilled and redpilled cucks, "touching grass" actually made me feel worse, not better

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
for me going outside is what worsens my thoughts because im forced to interact with normies and foids that at the very least dont want to do anything with me. when I was on my break and spent several weeks at home I felt much more relaxed and less angry at the world

so fuck off with your low iq advice. just because it worked for you doesnt mean it would work for everyone else

it's always suifuel for me to see foids and couples

Touch grass... but in the forest, with no one around
It is a good cope

Thats now the generic response from leftist whiteknights/ feminists when you criticize muh wahmen. fOuNd tHE InCeL, ToUcH GrAsS SwEATy!!!

That's not advice, it's an insult

That's not advice, it's an insult
I get it, but still their insults are cringe because usually it's in response to some opinion that hurt their feelings and they cannot think of a good comeback so they just resort to that

the only people I'm jealous of are incels that get more comments on their posts than me

Shut up, psychopathic foid infiltrator.
>goes through my profile to spout his schizo ramblings at me again
Yikes. Seems like you're obsessed sweetie!