Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ post I found on 4chan

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

How tall is tall? 6'3?

cope unless you are in some random village in Vietnam its manlet

Bullshit bro 6'3 in Burgerland is tall as fuck I'm under 6 foot and I heightmog most niggers

0, destroyed yet again

0, absolutely brutal.

this is actually retarded and opposite of high iq jfl... so basically chad only exist within the white race? by that logic there are no tyrones, chaddams, chadriguez etc

I only have 1 (strong/defined jawline)

1 = incel. absolutely over for me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this is actually retarded and opposite of high iq jfl... so basically chad only exist within the white race? by that logic there are no tyrones, chaddams, chadriguez etc

I'd argue Tyrones, Changs, and Chaddams are only chadlites in the west

I'd argue Tyrones, Changs, and Chaddams are only chadlites in the west
i disagree but lets say for the sake of this convo that they're chadlites, that's still FAR from normie which is what the pic in OP suggests

i disagree but lets say for the sake of this convo that they're chadlites, that's still FAR from normie which is what the pic in OP suggests

Yeah good point.

How do I know you didn’t post this? :waitwhat:

How do I know you didn’t post this? :waitwhat:

I would not lie and pretend it was me, if it was me, I would say it was me.

I didn't want to repost it here without saying I found it on 4chan, or else people here would think I am copying it from 4chan, and I am crediting it to the anon on 4chan who posted it, instead of just blatantly copying it word for word, I screenshot his post.

:yes:

6"3 is manlet
Gigacope 6'3 is taller than avg in literally every country in the world including the scandichavian ones. Look up for yourself.

Gigacope 6'3 is taller than avg in literally every country in the world including the scandichavian ones. Look up for yourself.
no height for face

Yeah, maxilla and eye area don't matter at all. Look at this chad right here.
LA-Startups-Casey-Neistat-Moving-To-Los-Angeles.jpg
casey-neistat-5.jpg

I guess mcihael b jordan is incel because of his weak lower thrid
anigif_original-grid-image-10263-1377541602-15.gif
th

half white so 0.5

1. I'd probably give up being white if I could be tall though.

...nah nevermind

i'm 1/3 but even if i would train and be 2/3, i still wouldn't be a normie due to asperger and social phobia.

Chad identity axiom.
"bat muh pirsoneliti", ITcels

Bullshit bro 6'3 in Burgerland is tall as fuck I'm under 6 foot and I heightmog most niggers
Idk what part of burger land you're from but im from the east cost in burger land and 6'0" isn't even tall all the foids are like 5'11" 6'1" at least and the chads / Tyrones are around 6'4" to 6'7". Its fucking over

Idk what part of burger land you're from but im from the east cost in burger land and 6'0" isn't even tall all the foids are like 5'11" 6'1" at least and the chads / Tyrones are around 6'4" to 6'7". Its fucking over

The foids are that tall? that's odd

The chads are tall I agree but I still heightmog most dudes