Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ post I found on 4chan

I'm short, ethnic and have weak jawline :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Fucking 16 year old nigger chads height and frame mog me while im a 25 year old grown man

well that sucks for you I don't suffer like that in my area. Not to say I'm a giant but I am above average

Fucking 16 year old nigger chads height and frame mog me while im a 25 year old grown man
39E4DF60 31D8 419E A10F C3287EF97360
I don’t believe you’re actually 6’2

Look at the average height on the east coast.

5'1" 6'0"

You don't even understand how elite these kids genetics are over here
You shouldn’t be getting heightmogged all the time at that height. I am 6’2, on a uni campus and the average height is around the same and don’t get heightmogged a lot.

You’re one standard deviation above the east coast average, that means only ~15% should be taller than you.
542C4DEE C61A 4510 9F16 127C130162FB

You shouldn’t be getting heightmogged all the time at that height. I am 6’2, on a uni campus and the average height is around the same and don’t get heightmogged a lot.

You’re one standard deviation above the east coast average, that means only ~15% should be taller than you.View attachment 203834
Must be old studies because the sheer massive frame and height of these young kids is ropefuel

I wonder why we don't have a proper formula for attractiveness by now. Here's a suggestion, but I forgot to add frame:

Attractiveness/10 = (f / 10 + (h × 0.8) / 10 + (d × 0.5) / 10 + (r × 0.55)) / 40

f = face on a scale of 1 - 100
h = height on a scale of 1 - 100
  • 100 = 5 or more inches above your country's average height.
  • 50 = average
  • 1 = 5 or more inches below
d = dick length on a scale of 1 - 100.
  • 100 = 8 inches, 80 = 7 or 9 inches, 60 = 6 or 10 inches, 40 = 5 inches, 20 = 4 or 11+ inches, 1 = 3 or less inches
r = race on a scale of 1 - 100.
  • 100 = white, black = 70 (takes the BBC chasers into account), Asian = 30, curry = 1, the others = 50

THIS
keeps it simple but universally high IQ LMAO
An ethnic chad is no match for the real deal white chad

Acting like just being white is on part with having a strong jaw is silly

Dude in the same way that women benefit from the "women are wonderful" effect white people have an equivalent to that, and just being white produces a halo around your existence, I even catch myself assuming great things about even random white people I see and that person could be struggling to pay their rent this month

To deny the halo of whiteness is like denying the halo of being a woman

Now is being white on par with having a strong jaw line, that's not a simple question so the answer isn't simple, the answer is

"INTRARACIALLY" (impresses white women as a strong jawline would) = NO
"INTERACIALLY"
(impresses ethnic women as a strong jawline would) = YES

Yeah, maxilla and eye area don't matter at all. Look at this chad right here.
LA-Startups-Casey-Neistat-Moving-To-Los-Angeles.jpg
casey-neistat-5.jpg

I guess mcihael b jordan is incel because of his weak lower thrid
anigif_original-grid-image-10263-1377541602-15.gif
th
TBH