Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQcels help me debunk the idea that female selection is good for society or eugenetics

Don't waste your time debooking niggers

Hello am high iqcel here here are my online iq results

Nikola Tesla didn't married nor had children, that's enough evidence why female selection is bad.

Last edited:
How do u have wifi with airplane mode u fag kys dumbass anime2dcel niggercel bitch ass
That is just one of the many things I can do with my 140iq

using my big brain I can force my phone use wifi and airplane mode simultaneously. I call it… “airplane wifi”

That is just one of the many things I can do with my 140iq

using my big brain I can force my phone use wifi and airplane mode simultaneously. I call it… “airplane wifi”
That's available in all phones I use it to save date
Screenshot 2023 08 31 00 35 27 623 comandroidchrome

It needs no explanation. Female selection has always been dysfunctional and produces mass inceldom and societal breakdown. Even female selection itself is stupid, they aren't selecting men for IQ, they're selecting men for height and bones.

Nikola Tesla didn't married nor had children, that's enough evidence why female selection is bad.
I thought he choose to reamin single from the documentary I watched of him in school