Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High neuroticism

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Fuck man i'm so incredibly neurotic that it completely takes me over and it's fucking insane how strongly i experience negative emotions, it's actually over for me just being born this way. I can't even cope anymore. I either feel absolutely nothing or negative shit, nothing in between or above.

Fuck man i'm so incredibly neurotic that it completely takes me over and it's fucking insane how strongly i experience negative emotions, it's actually over for me just being born this way. I can't even cope anymore. I either feel absolutely nothing or negative shit, nothing in between or above.
True, it makes life unbearable. I feel like shit if someone negatively criticizes me irl.

Drugs have helped me considerably. Still a big prob for me tho no doubt

get benzos
seriously they are the cure

get benzos
seriously they are the cure
Agree altho u have to be careful with them. Not meant for daily use

Alcohol and CBD r both decent if benzos aren't an option

Last edited:
True, it makes life unbearable. I feel like shit if someone negatively criticizes me irl.
same, like I will have insane mood swings where i feel godlike and so superior and then someone will criticize me or tell me something and it'll completely crush me and it'll consume me with negative feelings making me feel bad after just being on an insane emotional high.

same, like I will have insane mood swings where i feel godlike and so superior and then someone will criticize me or tell me something and it'll completely crush me and it'll consume me with negative feelings making me feel bad after just being on an insane emotional high.
This is why I'll never feel confident, I'm a failure at everything.

I have the typical autistic personality:
- Low Openness to Experience
- Low Conscientiousness
- Low Extraversion
- Low Agreeableness
- High Neuroticism.

It is the LEAST socially desired personality profile.

The most desired is the opposite in each trait.

It's over.

Fuck man i'm so incredibly neurotic that it completely takes me over and it's fucking insane how strongly i experience negative emotions, it

An NT individual will never empathize with your plight.

Wellness1

(Wellness)

Wellness

(Wellness)

Same man it’s a death sentence

Relatable.

Audio stimuli seems especially strong for me. Some meme video with an obnoxious music blasting by surprise can legitimately send me into panic.