Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting High School Is Torture.

supremegentleman98

supremegentleman98

Recruit
★★★
(Hello brocels, my 1st post here) Currently in my last semester of high school and I just want to graduate asap and get the fuck out of here man. It's pure torture walking down the hallways everyday and seeing all the young couples holding hands, kissing and hugging each other while my single sorry ass walks alone. My heart is black towards these people, especially those fucking jocks and frat boys, it makes absolutely no sense why girls are attracted to them but not true gentlemen like myself. They are obnoxious, unmannered bastards who go out every night and get piss drunk and those sluts find this attractive? It begs belief to be honest!

Dnr come back when you finish high school kid

Oh my fauci an incel?!?! How could you hate women? You will be mandated by the state to take the estrogen and soy vaccine to make you a homosexual until you respect woymen.

least obvious infiltrator grAY

Dnr come back when you finish high school kid
Why you being a little bitch about it bud? Just cuz im in high school means I can’t come here and vent?

Worst larp i ever seen from a fed

it's the progs and their transnational corposcum backers soycially engineering people into liking degenerates. they want to bring on some sort of deluded prog utopia

@Corvus so high schoolers cant come here and vent? Smh fkin idiot

Why you being a little bitch about it bud? Just cuz im in high school means I can’t come here and vent?
Oh kid. Next time type that out without crying on your keyboard.

I would rather shoot myself than go a day in high school again. Too many sexualized foids

U know damn well its true, you sit home and do fuck all every day, besides beat off to cartoons.
And now you're incel-shaming by using stereotypes made up by Reddit troons. You're not really good at this.

it's the progs and their transnational corposcum backers soycially engineering people into liking degenerates. they want to bring on some sort of deluded prog utopia
:feelskek:

And now you're incel-shaming by using stereotypes made up by Reddit troons. You're not really good at this.
I’ve never used reddit bud, just stating the fact that your being a cunt. Also you started shaming first btw

I’ve never used reddit bud, just stating the fact that your being a cunt. Also you started shaming first btw
And you outed yourself as an infiltrator in the end.

U said I shouldn’t be here, read it again
Yes because you're still in high school and you have ER profile pic and call yourself a supreme gentleman. Sounds like you're a Tiktok zoomer that stumbled upon this place.

Yes because you're still in high school and you have ER profile pic and call yourself a supreme gentleman. Sounds like you're a Tiktok zoomer that stumbled upon this place.
1. I dont use tiktok, never will . 2. Why cant a high schooler who is of legal age come on here? 3. So many other people have ER pfp’s here Your making no fucking sense here bud

1. I dont use tiktok, never will . 2. Why cant a high schooler who is of legal age come on here? 3. So many other people have ER pfp’s here Your making no fucking sense here bud
The way you're coming off is how numerous infiltrators have acted in the past, which is why many users here and I are calling you out.

You don't know shit unless you fought off gangs of nigger kids with a knife!

The way you're coming off is how numerous infiltrators have acted in the past, which is why many users here and I are calling you out.
Ok but im not an infiltrator lmfao

I get where ur coming from but im a genuine high schooler going through shit, and im just trynna cope here. My writing style may be a little funny yes I admit it but im not a fucking “infiltrator” ffs

(Hello brocels, my 1st post here) Currently in my last semester of high school and I just want to graduate asap and get the fuck out of here man. It's pure torture walking down the hallways everyday and seeing all the young couples holding hands, kissing and hugging each other while my single sorry ass walks alone. My heart is black towards these people, especially those fucking jocks and frat boys, it makes absolutely no sense why girls are attracted to them but not true gentlemen like myself. They are obnoxious, unmannered bastards who go out every night and get piss drunk and those sluts find this attractive? It begs belief to be honest!
Unfortunate I could never experience high school romance. Or normal friendships for that matter. Nothing from that place is sustainable :feelscry:

I'm in the same situation but i'm not even sure if I want to graduate yet because I have no drive to make myself do anything

Unfortunate I could never experience high school romance. Or normal friendships for that matter. Nothing from that place is sustainable :feelscry:
Same, its just 8 hours of torture everyday