Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High school normies are the worst + my high school experience

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
High school is the worst place to be as an incel hands down. All of the turbo degenerate normies are the definition of scum. My high school experience was absolute hell. I only had a few friends whom were just failed normies. I tried talking to the more popular kids and they all thought I was weird for trying to talk to them and told me to go away. And all the girls from my school are all cunts. A few times I got called down to the resource officers office because girls would report me for “””””being creepy””””” dead serious, JFL I’m not creepy at all. I don’t sound creepy. I don’t go up to them and say shit like “hey, you look nice gurl”. I act just like everyone else but just slightly more quiet. But they should seriously be burned alive for falsely reporting me.

Every foid and normalfag from my school all liked and did the same things. Juul/Vape, have sex underage, smoke weed, party, drink underage, fight, did drugs, etc. They party all of the time, you wouldn’t believe it. I’m so fucking glad I graduated from school. I DEFINITELY won’t be going to college. I hope all of the normies and foids that treated me like shit die in a car accident.

where are these failed normie friends now? did they abandon you because you were a social dead end?

High school is a shit hole. My low tier normie friends ignored me and that forced me to be on my own since I would rather be alone that feel alone around them (which is worse). I tried getting in with the popular kids but exact same result. The popular kids would be cunts, fight me,insult me etc but actually treated me better as the years went on (maybe they felt pity for me lol) but still ignored me. I felt intense pain every single day in highschool. I was so down that I could never focus on my subjects hence failing them. I had to watch everyone going out and having fun for years while I rotted and couldn't do anything about it.

Did you fight them back and knock them out?
I would take it and try to negotiate or run away. Once I couldn't run because my leg was damaged by a bully the previous day so when someone started punching me I could just stand there and take it. I had bruises all over my face but ofc nothing was done about it. But physical attacks were much rarer than them just saying stuff to me and me not being able to do anything about it because they were in a group. And even isolating me from everyone (Not that I already wasnt). I am not winging or anything because I am fine now just stating how it was.

I would take it and try to negotiate or run away. Once I couldn't run because my leg was damaged by a bully the previous day so when someone started punching me I could just stand there and take it. I had bruises all over my face but ofc nothing was done about it. But physical attacks were much rarer than them just saying stuff to me and me not being able to do anything about it because they were in a group. And even isolating me from everyone (Not that I already wasnt). I am not winging or anything because I am fine now just stating how it was.
Damn, that’s some heavy NCfuel

You can’t be incel if you don’t hate your high school days

Would have been nice to have gone to an all boys school. Though it didn't seem to help Elliot much.

Would have been nice to have gone to an all boys school. Though it didn't seem to help Elliot much.
I really wanted to go to an all-boys school, I would still have been treated poorly but I think it would have been way better than going to a school with girls (Foids sometimes spread lies about you and try to make other men fight you, etc). Elliot would have been more depressed if he didnt went to an all boys school.

I really wanted to go to an all-boys school, I would still have been treated poorly but I think it would have been way better than going to a school with girls (Foids sometimes spread lies about you and try to make other men fight you, etc). Elliot would have been more depressed if he didnt went to an all boys school.
True, when he had to go to a large public school (Taft) he barely made it a full week.

You can’t be incel if you don’t hate your high school days
"High school is the worst for an incel"

Private University full of hyper rich spoiled Stacies and ultra normie chads: "hold my beer"

Every foid and normalfag from my school all liked and did the same things. Juul/Vape, have sex underage, smoke weed, party, drink underage, fight, did drugs, etc. They party all of the time, you wouldn’t believe it.
It sounds as if we went to the same school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. You could throw a stone and hit some random pothead over there

Wasn't that Crespi? Yeah I'd love an all-boys school ngl..

HS is an high-definition demonstrative exhibition of everything blackpill.

"High school is the worst for an incel"

Private University full of hyper rich spoiled Stacies and ultra normie chads: "hold my beer"

you can choose to go to university while you are forced to go to school if you bother going to university its your own fault

High school normalfaggots are absolute degenerates and should be burned. I personally like the fact that I'm going to be able to graduate high school alot earlier than my peers.

High school normalfaggots are absolute degenerates and should be burned. I personally like the fact that I'm going to be able to graduate high school alot earlier than my peers.
Are you testing out maxxing?

Are you testing out maxxing?
I took two summer courses in the 9 and 10th grade when school was over I'm currently not taking one and it feels good to relax. My credits from those courses are going to allow me to take only one semester of school and because of this, this will allow me to graduate early in January.

To hell with them. You shouldn't even be giving them your precious memory space tbh

I took two summer courses in the 9 and 10th grade when school was over I'm currently not taking one and it feels good to relax. My credits from those courses are going to allow me to take only one semester of school and because of this, this will allow me to graduate early in January.
Nice :feelsautistic: I could’ve graduated this year if I had replaced my study hall with an elective because of the credits I accrued from testing out and from classes I took in middle school.

you can choose to go to university while you are forced to go to school if you bother going to university its your own fault
You are de facto forced into expensive universities if you want to find a job in Italy

The ride never ends...

i miss high school. loved/hated it.