Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High T cel trait

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
You think about licking female pussy all day, you wanna explore every inches of a women’s body :ahegao: you want to lick her from toes to her thighs and kiss her :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: it’s all you can think about everyday but you can’t help it because your testosterone level is just too high.It’s forcing the desire to mate onto you :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Due to high T I’m thinking about sexual things every moment of my day :cryfeels::feelsrope:

You think about licking female pussy all day, you wanna explore every inches of a women’s body :ahegao: you want to lick her from toes to her thighs and kiss her :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: it’s all you can think about everyday but you can’t help it because your testosterone level is just too high.It’s forcing the desire to mate onto you :cryfeels::cryfeels:
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
I have mega levels of T I want to rape every foid i see I want to beat and torture young college and high school whores until they pass out then fuck their holes while they are unconscious (in Minecraft) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
I have mega levels of T I want to rape every foid i see I want to beat and torture young college and high school whores until they pass out then fuck their holes while they are unconscious (in Minecraft) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
So based

This gave me crusted eyes when I thought of my oneitis being used by Chads.

The cure was Dragon Ball and Yahoo Answers.

When i am standing straight, i want to dominate a foid by fucking her hard and powerfully cumming in her vagina, but for some reason, whenever i lay down in bed, i imagine the foid to be on top of me or jerk me off until i cum without me doing anything. Why is that?

high t isn't an incel trait, i have low t with little sex drive

Have you tested it?
yes, I do bloodowrk on every steroid cycle, right now im on 750mg of testosterone per week and my test level is at around 4300ng/dl, tested in the morning because thats when test is highest

Being super low T is comfy af :feelscomfy:

yes, I do bloodowrk on every steroid cycle, right now im on 750mg of testosterone per week and my test level is at around 4300ng/dl, tested in the morning because thats when test is highest
Roidmaxxing is dangerous for incels.

I was asking because I wondered if you were one of those people who didn’t know anything and assumed they were high T.

Damn, that’s crazy high. You’ll go so bald everyone in a 10m radius around you will lose their hair. You sound like you’re gonna die very early.
yeah I am gonan die early, im kinda balding right now but i use finasteride

Did you notice any side effects from finasteride? You have to have experienced something from being that high T. Do you feel more confident, are you ever anxious, how strong are you now, how much sex desire.
1. sexual desire is constant throughout the day, I dont get post nut clarity until 3-5 repeated orgasm
2. contrary to popular belief, high testosterone cause anxiety, it does not make me more confident
3. Side effects being high T, acne (bad case acne, cysts, nodules, papules and blaclheads), bad skin quaity, extremely dusty, i change bedsheet daily now
4. Easily irratated, want to destroy things when it cause inconvenience, I've already destroyed several things in my house because it gave me inconvenience, I regret afterwards