Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High testosterone is not requirement for understanding world in right way

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So often soyboys blamed for low T, like that is reason why they cucked, and being manly man if automatically making man into honorable. But then here is me, with low T, and high culture, as oppossite to many menly men, who cucked, betabuxxing, and even raising children of other men

And while having low T is giving problems to going trhough world, but in understanding world it is even superior, as man with lower testosteron, if cultured, id more likely to have more evlved taste and become standardcel, while high T moron is more likely to bang any hole possible, even if she ugly, because dats what man must do - fuck holes, and hole is hole, and man must stick dick inside, as real man, while low T standardcel in thats case better would prefer cry alone and fap to cute girls

Debilassuboba

Thats why attempts of my formed debil "best friend" to turn me into "real man" failed, as that hight T mindset of banging any hole possible, even if she ugly and old, is so alien, unaccaptable and repulsive for me, man of low T but high culture, so I can even literally start to cry by being told to do that

Some also like to blame low T men for female worship. But female worship is not bad thing on it's own, and wha's bad is that toxic masculine refusal to awknoledge thats atleast theoretically girls can be worthy of worship. Just in reality they dont deserving it. And that is depend here now on culture, about how low T men doing female worship. Low cultured ones, soyboys and other kinds of cuck scum are worshipping undeserving uncultured stupid and unworthy 3d cunts, while cultured enlightened men worship not femoids as they really are in this our reality(?), but ideal of girl, and one if it's manifestations are superior anime girls, and thats why worshipping them is not worshipping femoids, but ourselves first, our ideals, hopes, and dreams

Remmi Remsius Remkiat Remkic Remsninga Remmuuu Remknows

Last edited:
Based and high IQ

Sounds good mate.

@ASS_F thoughts? Didn't that used to be your waifu?

I think deep down a lot of men are attracted to the ideal projection of the woman, not the real women, but are not conscious/aware of it. Also a lot of men I think aren't real high T, but pressured by social pressure into the hyper-sexual ideal: You don't drool over p*ssy and sacrifice yourself - your not a man. You don't check her out and tell your other normie or virgins friends, what you want do to her - you are not a man.
BUT: There is some truth to it: Many MGTOW and other men reported a clear, sober view of the world without this high libido of their teen and 20er years anymore and see therefor that women do not have any magical on their own, but that their urges/sex drive made them delusional.
Female worships sucks though tbh. God is the only one worth of worship, not creatures. But appreciation would be a word I can go with.

Adam said, as he saw Eve:"This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

I'm ultra low T. I would rather be low T then a cuck. Low T can be fixed easily. Cucks will most likely be cucks forever

Low/High T doesn't mean shit to me imo
There are high IQ low T's and low IQ high T's

Low/High T doesn't mean shit to me imo
There are high IQ low T's and low IQ high T's
IQ also doent mean shit. Cannot say my debil former "best friend" is debil in meaning of mental retardation. He is just culturally retarded

t does correlate to being chad though