Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion High trust face VS low trust face

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
can somebody explain to me the difference between a high trust face and a low trust face and its advantages and disadvantages? I know it might be water for some people but I want to know.

trust in which sense?

trust in which sense?
like intimidation factors

how does this affect SMV?

Just do a simple google search :fuk:

People with faces that have more neoteny are more likely to be trusted. So basically, the more childlike your face is the more people trust you. Women have more neotenous features than men which is why people trust women more. I think its called "women are wonderful" effect. High trust face is better for getting a job, women don't mind having a fling with low trust guy.

"The relationship between trustworthiness and typicality judgments was closer in men than in women, whereas women counted on face attractiveness more than men did to evaluate face trustworthiness."

So basically if a woman finds you hot, she also finds you trustworthy. That's why women hate ugly men and they make all kinds of excuses for Chad. Chad murdered someone? He was just misunderstood, he's a good guy. An ugly guy got into a traffic accident through no fault of his own and ended up killing someone? He's a rapist, pedophile, vile scum who deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life etc.