Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Highest IQ's here ?

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
@SocialzERo
@GeckoBus
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Lebensmüder

White excellence :feelscomfy: :bigbrain:

@Chudpreet
@JayGoptri

Curry excellence :feelsYall:

rice excellence was here by @PPEcel but he left..

I'm myself low iq nigger who only redeeming quality is artistic skills

@
PPEcel
@PPEcel but he left..
I miss calling xim CCPcel

I question myself where the geckobus avi come from:dafuckfeels:

I nominate @DarkStarDown indeed.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
@SocialzERo
@GeckoBus
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Lebensmüder

Thanks brocel, appreciate it. :feelscomfy:

Glad to see Aryans are winning as always. :feelsLSD:

@Intellau_Celistic is far more advanced than any of us

Brutal. No mention of me. I'll have to reside in the normie IQ section at best.

Because you just joined nigga.
Yes, but clearly, I haven't left much of a first impression yet. I suppose I'll have to take some red pill advice and bust my balls to win over my peers. I'll do my best, and hopefully, within a few months at most, I'll make something of a name for myself. Or not, we shall see.

Mostly posts of him are very criptic so i couldn't understand the subliminal message:feelsohgod:
Only a few selected souls know the true power of St. Intellau's messages

@mcmoohyun this Korean king also belongs here

I agree with you on @GeckoBus and @DarkStarDown i can't really think of any other niggas rn

@The Enforcer makes some pretty high iq arguments too

No IQ for your face.

@Friezacel

he sneaked in @Pixycel like we wouldnt notice

As proven by that study I talked about, foids literally select against intelligence.
People mate with each other similiar qualities ( race, country, socio-ecnomic level, religion, age and also iq ), but foids with high social status can't find mating partner cause toilets only marry up, does this means same for high enough intelligent people ?

As proven by that study I talked about, foids literally select against intelligence.
The fact that foids don't select height still bamboozles me to this day but data is data.

The fact that foids don't select height still bamboozles me to this day but data is data.
Someone explained it, due to the fact that height correlates with wealth, and lower class people are shorter on average.

@abuincelalaustrali

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
@SocialzERo
@GeckoBus
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Lebensmüder

@Chudpreet
@JayGoptri

Curry excellence :feelsYall:

rice excellence was here by @PPEcel but he left..

I'm myself low iq nigger who only redeeming quality is artistic skills
Thanks;).

@Intellau_Celistic is far more advanced than any of us
Only a few selected souls know the true power of St. Intellau's messages

This list is like a fine cooked meal with turds in it.

What the fuck is this?
jay is great manipulator and @KillNiggers while doesn't write long posts seems to well thought user

everyone with an IQ above 120 knows to never register on this site unless he gets a fat paycheck at the federal bureau of investigation

what do u think is the lowest IQ that has graced this board

what do u think is the lowest IQ that has graced this board
That's an easy one. There's only one user who has that badge of honor. I will only give a (very obvious) hint.

iu

That's an easy one. There's only one user who has that badge of honor. I will only give a (very obvious) hint.

iu
i should get some fried crab its really nice last time i had it in numazu

There is no one of greater intelligence than GØD

When it comes to raw IQ I would hedge my bets on based_meme (if we're referring to active users, I don't know every body that's ever made an account here).

I feel like the majority of users fall on either one standard deviation below or above the mean when it comes to IQ with few exceptions. Given this, one would maybe expect there to be more instances of people above or below two standard deviations, however I don't feel like that's the case. Which makes it easy to discern and draw fine hard lines between the intelligent and retarded users. But on the contrary, it makes it harder to ascertain who exactly deviates further above one standard deviation given how easily someone with an IQ of 130+ can blend in with the menagerie of relatively intelligent people. This is due, partly, to this forum's lackadaisical, carefree shitposting nature. But when it comes to analyzing, synthesizing and mathematical reasoning based_meme shines but there are not a lot opportunities for that to show on this forum and he doesn't take this forum all that seriously anyway.

Last edited: