Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Highest IQ's here ?

everyone with an IQ above 120 knows to never register on this site unless he gets a fat paycheck at the federal bureau of investigation
are you trying to imply that youre a glowie? I KNEW IT

Brutal sand/niggerpill

Really? I thought he is, interesting...
iirc, he’s Blaisan: I saw a pic once, and he looks more Black, but he did kind of have those “Asiatic” eyes.

@InceldianWarrior

Yes. Especially on reddit when u debate niggas
Soys are easy to shit on. They repeat the same old tired out of touch shit non-stop. Easily falsifiable. All their attempts to fallacymaxx and twist things are just best called out and you watch them rage about it after

The mantle is now passed on to @AsiaCel & @Biowaste Removal
biowaste yes but asiacel is just too autistic about race
Asiacel kind of average tbh, he still believes that dating app statistics reflect real life exactly and precisely (they do reflect real life dating to an extent, but some aspects are greatly exaggerated) and he believes that 50%+ of young men are bottom tier incels feelskek: ) simply due to marriage/LTR rate feelskek and refused to provide proper counter argument when I said he was wrong.

Anyways
everyone with an IQ above 120 knows to never register on this site unless he gets a fat paycheck at the federal bureau of investigation
We're all fucked

Komesarj was intelligent and emotionally perspicacious enough to ascend despite his atrocious limitations and hindrances. I commend Sheogorath and Subhuman for their unique tribulations also. Don't forget about Blackpilledpress either, he single-handedly provoked the whimsy, bickering intellects of three bozos.​

@VictimofBpillReaper should be on that high IQ posts:bigbrain:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
@SocialzERo
@GeckoBus
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Lebensmüder

White excellence :feelscomfy: :bigbrain:

@Chudpreet
@JayGoptri

Curry excellence :feelsYall:

rice excellence was here by @PPEcel but he left..

I'm myself low iq nigger who only redeeming quality is artistic skills
Fair enough.

Id rather be a tall facially attractive genetic mogger that's packing than have a high IQ

@VictimofBpillReaper should be on that high IQ posts:bigbrain:
Thx brocel :feelsautistic: .

But Imo I am nowhere near as high iq as those niggas

I'm actually pretty dumb irl:cryfeels:

Who was he/What did he do? I joined too laet
Extremely underaged user. 10,000 posts in a single month, and not a single one of them had any value or thought put into them. Even for his age, he was probably very low-IQ. Put this another way, he posted nothing but 9COAL DUST and SOOT

Extremely underaged user. 10,000 posts in a single month, and not a single one of them had any value or thought put into them. Even for his age, he was probably very low-IQ. Put this another way, he posted nothing but 9COAL DUST and SOOT
I see. they wasn't a female infiltrator though right?

I see. they wasn't a female infiltrator though right?
There's a small chance it might have been. But 99% an elementary or middle schooler trying to be edgy.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Pixycel
@SocialzERo
@GeckoBus
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Lebensmüder

White excellence :feelscomfy: :bigbrain:

@Chudpreet
@JayGoptri

Curry excellence :feelsYall:

rice excellence was here by @PPEcel but he left..

I'm myself low iq nigger who only redeeming quality is artistic skills
‘Preciate it, but I’m really not that smart

i am so hecking smart and valid because i can put together a puzzle and look at patterns made by jewish researchers :D

@OutcompetedByRoomba has highest IQ here IMHO, but I think he left the forum?