Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Highlandparkcel got a FOID card

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

because he's a tranny and dressed as a foid like Cloud Strife or some shit as an escape plan. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TBH I love how normies are using the word FOID for something completely unrelated to females yet its all related. I wonder if he'll use the FOID card to get in a foid prison :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

IT trannies must be seething that a tranny with a FOID card and bright dyed hair committed incel style murders. So far, I think it's accurate to say highlandparkcel is a 'virgin but not incel.'

Last edited:

because he's a tranny and dressed as a foid like Cloud Strife or some shit as an escape plan. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TBH I love how normies are using the word FOID for something completely unrelated to females yet its all related
Jesus fucking Christ lmfao

Didn't know what a foid card was up until now but lol :feelskek:

I always kek’d at that.

I want a FOID card :fuk:

the matrix is breaking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back