Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News highlandparkcel is indeed an incel, but not the trucel among his siblings

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Ehh, dailymail is kind of a shitty source, but i'll take it:

It's funny how the foid likes to think that if she would have dated him, maybe this whole thing never would have happened. Talk about delusions of grandeur. I say, she would like to think that. The fragile foundation was already. No, she was just another shitty pebble thrown, and it would have fallen eventually.

2022 07 06 18 05 46 Highland Park gunman faced life on the streets as his home is set for fore

Obviously his brother Sam is much shorter and uglier and has no infamy or youtube followers (prior to the shooting spree)

I made an earlier post about how the shooter's mom was the MILF of MILFs, but now I've found a family photo that also confirms his half-sister is high Stacy tier. I think the biggest sign of him being an incel, aside from getting friend-zoned by his neighbor, or his chin, is his fucking car:

2022 07 06 18 06 06 Highland Park gunman faced life on the streets as his home is set for fore

THIS IS THE CAR OF A VIRGIN. IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN

Last edited:
dude his sister is so hot wtf lol

how many times do you think he jacked off sniffing her dirty panties :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

His entire family is made up of "I fucked around in the character creation screen" :lul:

how many times do you think he jacked off sniffing her dirty panties :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
No way she isn't adopted, the rest of the family is like the wet bottom part of the trash bag of the gene pool.

His entire family is made up of "I fucked around in the character creation screen" :lul:
THIS IS THE COMMENT OF THE YEAR.

But yeah, if I were to make the SIMS to just entertain myself, I would make a buncha babes, and weirdo incels as the siblings, and have the dad be dick cheney moleman

His sister is definitely makeup frauding hard. She is probably just as subhuman as her brothers

No way she isn't adopted, the rest of the family is like the wet bottom part of the trash bag of the gene pool.
the reason why is that she's a half-sister. The mom probably had her with a CHAD, but CHAD abandoned her cuz she's nuts. So she settled for the most beta of betabuxx

highlandparkcel and his bro have this shouldbecel as a daddy

2022 07 05 22 10 42 Who is Robert Crimo III 7 4 2022   YouTube   Brave

NOTICE HOW HE LEANS IN

2022 07 05 22 10 16 Who is Robert Crimo III 7 4 2022   YouTube   Brave

2022 07 06 18 18 46 Highland Park gunman faced life on the streets as his home is set for fore

Last edited:
Both his sisters are so fuckable.

This guy is normie but whatever, in terms of inceldom yeah he qualifies as incel.

Both his sisters are so fuckable.

This guy is normie but whatever, in terms of inceldom yeah he qualifies as incel.
ONE OF THOSE BABES IS HIS MOM :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

20 hours making his sisters face and then 15 seconds randoming him and his brother lmao
i dunno its harder to make an ugly incel in a character creation screen

betabuxx max lmao

this guy 100% is also sniffing his stepdaughters panties and putting hidden camera in the shower and her bedroom

fuck I'd marry the mother just to get in the same house as her daughter
The dad was a "community organizer" and owned two sandwich restaurants just like an infamous PEDOPHILE NAMED JARED

I want that red lady to beat me, sheesh she must feel so good

New saint just dropped :panties:

This guys's a normie.

Ehh, dailymail is kind of a shitty source, but i'll take it:

It's funny how the foid likes to think that if she would have dated him, maybe this whole thing never would have happened. Talk about delusions of grandeur. I say, she would like to think that. The fragile foundation was already. No, she was just another shitty pebble thrown, and it would have fallen eventually.

View attachment 636673

Obviously his brother Sam is much shorter and uglier and has no infamy or youtube followers (proper to the shooting spree.

I made an earlier post about how the shooter's mom was the MILF of MILFs, but now I've found a family photo that also confirms his half-sister is high Stacy tier. I think the biggest sign of him being an incel, aside from getting friend-zoned by his neighbor, or his chin, is his fucking car:

View attachment 636675

THIS IS THE CAR OF A VIRGIN. IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN
How tall was the shooter?

New saint just dropped :panties:
ehhh, I'm still not sure about jumping the GUN on that. Mostly because Im not sure if highlandparkcel is a tranny or not. Of all the escape plans, he committed 100% to drag, as though it's something he's very comfy with. He probably has some kind of gender-dysphoria or them/them issue going on.

ehhh, I'm still not sure about jumping the GUN on that. Mostly because Im not sure if highlandparkcel is a tranny or not. He probably has some kind of gender-dysphoria or them/them issue going on.
Fair the face composistion is feminine

THIS IS THE COMMENT OF THE YEAR.

But yeah, if I were to make the SIMS to just entertain myself, I would make a buncha babes, and weirdo incels as the siblings, and have the dad be dick cheney moleman
They are not humans.They are synthetic robots

apparently his dad is in debt 200k

the mom and step daughter betabuxxed him dry :feelsrope:

also his fkn brother is going Norwood 3 at 13 years old lmao

apparently his dad is in debt 200k

the mom and step daughter betabuxxed him dry :feelsrope:

also his fkn brother is going Norwood 3 at 13 years old lmao
BRUTAL

It's always the truecels that are the most innocent victims, and mentalcels like highlandparkcel that are most dangerous

Brutal , gigaover for his brother

Should've raped his sister

Shitty parents used to forget him and his brother at school all the time. Also looks like his mother drained betabuxx dry and left him. :feelsclown:

He is a truecel.

Surely this guy wasn't a virgin
I thought zoomer girls love the aesthetic he was going for or have things truly become 100% looks now

Surely this guy wasn't a virgin
I thought zoomer girls love the aesthetic he was going for or have things truly become 100% looks now
he is very close to looking like a pretty boy, he is a jaw surgery away from that status, but the recessed chin and to some degree his eye area ruin him. he's more of a mentalcel

Now his brother on the other hand . . . that's a trucel. He's a few years of norwooding, and hoagie sandwiches away from EGG WHITE status

I searched your profile to find his mom

She's so sexy, I'd fuck her anyday

I'd fucking rape her so hard she'll scream and I won't let go, I'll grab her jaw and put my hand in her tongue (in video game)

he is very close to looking like a pretty boy, he is a jaw surgery away from that status, but the recessed chin and to some degree his eye area ruin him. he's more of a mentalcel

Now his brother on the other hand . . . that's a trucel. He's a few years of norwooding, and hoagie sandwiches away from EGG WHITE status
Being fat is volcel but he's young, they might force him to eat stuff (trust me I've experience, years of milo)

If you have a Japanese car that is not a top end Lexus or Infiniti or a Nissan GTR or an Acura NSX, the car is trash in foids' eyes.
facts