Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

highschool suifuel

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
inb4 seething at youngcel
there are potent blackpills everywhere at my highschool: take my chang friend for example
>6'1, strong jawline, good dirmorphism as asian, legit chang
he gets cucked by a 5'6 ltn white guy who steals his SEA gf
this is the kind of shit ethnics deal with every day, it starts right from highschool and u are reminded of it 24/7

Only in high school...

At least I'm taller than most of the girls in my classes

inb4 seething at youngcel
there are potent blackpills everywhere at my highschool: take my chang friend for example
>6'1, strong jawline, good dirmorphism as asian, legit chang
he gets cucked by a 5'6 ltn white guy who steals his SEA gf
this is the kind of shit ethnics deal with every day, it starts right from highschool and u are reminded of it 24/7
insanely brutal racepill

Which country?

i'm sure we're taller than most girls and i'm 5'6
lmao cope
foids are getting taller and taller these days, im 5'7.5, maybe 5'8 in shoes and i see girls who come up to my height or are even much taller than me than i see otherwise

lmao cope
foids are getting taller and taller these days, im 5'7.5, maybe 5'8 in shoes and i see girls who come up to my height or are even much taller than me than i see otherwise
majority of foids i see are short, i'm not sure if you live in the chadtherlands

Doubt he's a Chang. There's probably like 8 actual Changs in the world.

nah hes chang jfl he has gotten with cumskins foids in the past
I don't think i've seen an actual Chang in my life. 6'1 is tall for an Asian but it's not tall. Would you pm me his pics?