Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Himiko Kikuchi

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Jazz pianist... IT'S A WOMAN... how is that possible she composed good music? Still can't fuckin grasp it unless it wasn't her who composed music but some man and she just played the piano which she had skill at. Won't hate on her music since I like a few of her tracks. Still a foid though

I suppose it's not entirely impossible that some of them managed to craft together some skill with practice; though most likely learning from a man. :feelsjuice:

Nigga, I just provided you with evidence.
As I mentioned. Men invented shit and for example she was married to that man. He died and she took what he has done as her and bam she "invented". If we claim women can think for themselves, then they are ubermensch and men are not needed completely on this world if they are so cool.

I never fell for this "women can't do anything well" meme. Of course they can do many things well. Ironically I think they're less likely to pursue passions now because they're so fixated on shallow pursuits like their bullshit career or social media. Like my grandma was a painter and made some very beautiful works despite having 8 children (maybe it was before she had them) and she could also play the piano well. Try to find a foid who does that now... won't be easy. Although I'd argue the same thing has afflicted men to a lesser degree.

I never fell for this "women can't do anything well" meme. Of course they can do many things well. Ironically I think they're less likely to pursue passions now because they're so fixated on shallow pursuits like their bullshit career or social media. Like my grandma was a painter and made some very beautiful works despite having 8 children (maybe it was before she had them) and she could also play the piano well. Try to find a foid who does that now... won't be easy. Although I'd argue the same thing has afflicted men to a lesser degree.
They can't. And if someone claims they can a foid and a man has to be killed

look up the credits? it's possible tho she has a ghost composer or something tho

look up the credits? it's possible tho she has a ghost composer or something tho
Yup that's what I am saying. It's like DJ Quik has done some work I believe on Second II None album or something and even though he was a producer he didn't sign himself but someone else since it was his gift for someone else.

You're generalizing.

How does the ability to formulate taught alone make women Übermensch? Is that the only gauge for the worth of a human?

That's not true.
I never admit it. I have to do all kind of mental shit as a man and now you will tell me stupid whore can do some shit I can just because she exist? Not possible.

Well, you're right; the average foid is dumb AF. I'm talking about above-average intelligence women.
I still won't ever admit. You know why? I deal with old women clerks because I got problems with law. They think they are above me because first they are older, second got office job, third work for a government, fourth have a college degree. They are imbecils who just memorized shit and think they are above me.

Now take a look at that supposed genius woman that would have to be 10x or more rarer than man genius, she would claim to be above you most likely indirectly. How would you feel weaker sex to claim control over you? Like shit.

So now you understand I hope my point