Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hinduism as a dalit is cucked af

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★
The dalits are hinduistic and their religion tells them to not rebel against their position they were born in or they will suffer in their next life

Why do they not massievly realise that god isnt real and just start killing the brahims or whatever

Why not rebel

Curries could at least be Buddhists and they aren't even that

I'm hindu myself but It's one of the most hypocritic religion,they worship trannies,drink cow urine,worship animals but eat them at the same time,used to burn woman(only based stuff),thinking they are superior to Dalits because they are slightly different case.Curries should abandon religion and switch to Buddhism or atheism

I'm hindu myself but It's one of the most hypocritic religion,they worship trannies,drink cow urine,used to burn woman(only based stuff),thinking they are superior to Dalits because they are slightly different case.Curries should abandon religion and switch to Buddhism or atheism
What cast ar u

What cast ar u
A caste which was once forward caste at the time of independence and now belongs to OBC because the people wanted more benefits :feelshaha: it's a administrative caste who were protectors and rulers. It means “Noble protector of the country”. Originally, they belong to the “Kshatriya” varna and the dynastic lineage

1709445469601-png.1079962

There's also this nigga that worships Trump lmfao

Attachments

• 1709445469601.png
    1709445469601.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 273
A caste which was once forward caste at the time of independence and now belongs to OBC because the people wanted more benefits :feelshaha: it's an administrative caste who were protectors and rulers. It means “Noble protector of the country”. Originally, they belong to the “Kshatriya” varna and the dynastic lineage
He is asking what caste you are from since u mentioned you are Hindu, ohh yea you are ksatriyas. Anyways, I haven’t seen any Hindus worshiping cow and drinking cow piss while I was there though, maybe backward villagers do that. I only went to a one particular village in Tamil Nadu, it was located in theni I think, where they would dry cow dung and place it on their walls. It was disgusting, while I was living in semi urban areas , I don’t notice that happening.

It’s over for Dalits, even if they are Looksmatched couples if one were to be in different caste, he will be killed and castrated. I don’t support it

The dalits are hinduistic and their religion tells them to not rebel against their position they were born in or they will suffer in their next life

Why do they not massievly realise that god isnt real and just start killing the brahims or whatever

Why not rebel
What "caste" are you and how do you define "dalit"? Dalit means oppressed. Leftists propagated that all the Sudras are dalits.

The Vedas, Mahabharata and Ramayana are all written by Sudras. Aren't they worshiped by Bhramins

"Dalits" in India are given 50% reservation in government jobs, colleges and even in electorates.

So shut the fuck up and stop diving Hindus, we all a family and will unite under Savarkar's Vision

Why not rebel
Hindus had orgies like the Kama Sutra at one point right?

I think that's why their population exploded initially

god isnt real
Both God and Caste is foreign interpretation and European understanding of our society.

Also
Joined Feb 28, 2024
Posts 287

So fuck off

Curries should abandon religion and switch to Buddhism or atheism
Buddha was also "castist" you idiot. Go chop your ball off if you are not proud of your race and lineage.

Imagine blaming and hating your civilization and ancestors just because you have bad genes.

A caste which was once forward caste at the time of independence and now belongs to OBC because the people wanted more benefits :feelshaha: it's a administrative caste who were protectors and rulers. It means “Noble protector of the country”. Originally, they belong to the “Kshatriya” varna and the dynastic lineage
You Kshatriyas were the real "castists" in Mahabharata and Ramayana. Infact Manusmriti often used to discredit Hinduism as "castist" is written by not by a Bhramin but Manu a Kshatriya King and Ruler

So shut the fuck up

It’s over for Dalits, even if they are Looksmatched couples if one were to be in different caste, he will be killed and castrated. I don’t support it
intercaste-marriage-by-state-v0-zq5xro322zmb1.png

Bullshit, nobody cares about "castes" anymore. Only in your shitty state they are "castist" for some reason

@wereq thots
Go chop your ball off if you are not proud of your race and lineage.

Imagine blaming and hating your civilization and ancestors just because you have bad genes.
You're yet another brainlet curry retard that is incapable of self-examination and critical thinking. Why should I not hate not my parents and ancestors for imposing this oppressive slave shitskin existence upon me? Their incompetent garbage genetics make my life hellish and unlivable.

You're yet another brainlet curry retard that is incapable of self-examination and critical thinking. Why should I not hate not my parents and ancestors for imposing this oppressive slave shitskin existence upon me? Their incompetent garbage genetics make my life hellish and unlivable.
I was replying that to @Dravidiancel who says north niggers are superior than us Dravidian, which is bullshit.

Also, there are also chads in all races. Only blame your immediate family's genes for your inceldom not your race.

Last edited:
Also, there are also chads in all races.
No there are not. Curry Chads are extremely rare, while White Chads are relatively far more common. The average curry is a 2/10, while the average White is a 5.5/10. That's a massive difference!
Only blame your immediate family's genes for your inceldom not your race.
I come from a gene pool, not just my parents so its perfectly valid to blame my entire race.

Curry Chads are extremely rare, while White Chads are relatively far more common.
No, curries are shit mostly only because of their diet. Controlling that curries will be better. Healthier states have more chads
I come from a gene pool, not just my parents so its perfectly valid to blame my entire race.
No, your parents are responsible for that combination of genes though. For example there could be a 10/10 chad and a 10/10 stacy siblings and if they have a kid, the kid born will be retarded and ugly.

So race matters less and your immediate families' gene mixing is responsible more.

No, curries are shit mostly only because of their diet. Controlling that curries will be better.
DIet is extricably linked to the oppressive famine-stricken tropical climate and geography of South Asia which is inadequate for animal farming. Everything curries grow is low in nutrition as a result of which is why our bodies are diabetic, feeble, and inferior. Our brains are not sufficiently developed because of historically bad nutrition which means the genes we carry make it hard for us to build an advanced high trust society.
Healthier states have more chads
No they don't. Curryland doesn't have Chads. Do you even know what a Chad is?
No, your parents are responsible for that combination of genes though.
And where do my parent's genes come from? Their parents right? That's how goes backwards for hundreds of thousands of years.
For example there could be a 10/10 chad and a 10/10 stacy siblings and if they have a kid, the kid born will be retarded and ugly.
Moot point because my parents and grandparents didn't practice any incest.
So race matters less and your immediate families' gene mixing is responsible more.
Race is everything, stop coping.

Moot point because my parents and grandparents didn't practice any incest.
Are you sure about that, cousin marriages and same caste marriages are common in villages which reduced gene pool

all races have chads
Not in same concentration. On average, curries and ricecels may have 1 Chad out of 50 of their men, whereas Whites will have 1 chad out of 10 of their men. That's a massive difference. The average curry is 2/10. The average rice is 3/10. On the other hand, the average White is 5.5/10. Ethnics can't catch upto Whites.

Are you sure about that, cousin marriages and same caste marriages are common in villages which reduced gene pool
Yes I'm sure that my parents and grandparents didn't engage in incestual birth.

DIet is extricably linked to the oppressive famine-stricken tropical climate and geography of South Asia which is inadequate for animal farming. Everything curries grow is low in nutrition as a result of which is why our bodies are diabetic, feeble, and inferior. Our brains are not sufficiently developed because of historically bad nutrition which means the genes we carry make it hard for us to build an advanced high trust society.
Bro you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, all I know is you are some NRI who never visited India or only visited states like Rajastan.

The food we eat in India today isn't even our ancient food, our food habits changed because of British and later Green Revolution in 1960s. All the food we eat today is GMO shit. Earlier we used to eat millets that changed

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/zihk1b/people_shrunk_to_their_skeletons_man_made_famine/

Indians are more diabetic because of British Famines

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Qv7zZBxq8

geography of South Asia which is inadequate for animal farming.
35% of cows in world are in India what the fuck are you talking about?

Bro you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, all I know is you are some NRI who never visited India or only visited states like Rajastan.

The food we eat in India today isn't even our ancient food, our food habits changed because of British and later Green Revolution in 1960s. All the food we eat today is GMO shit. Earlier we used to eat millets that changed

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/zihk1b/people_shrunk_to_their_skeletons_man_made_famine/

Indians are more diabetic because of British Famines

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Qv7zZBxq8

India had famines before the arrival of British during Mughal rule as well after the British left in the 60s prior to the Green revolution. Biriyani was invented because Mughal emperors noticed how malnourished and weak curry soldiers were. They barely ate any protein. They were all weak and feeble. And without the GMO shit, Indians would still be starving today.

Buddha was also "castist" you idiot. Go chop your ball off if you are not proud of your race and lineage.

youre such a pussy cucked nigger its hilarious

DONT BLAME YOUR ANCESTORS FOR SETTING UP A SYSTEM THAT TREATS YOU BAD FOR HAVING BAD GENETICS BROOOOO

India had famines before the arrival of British during Mughal rule as well after the British left in the 60s prior to the Green revolution. Biriyani was invented because Mughal emperors noticed how malnourished and weak curry soldiers were. They barely ate any protein. They were all weak and feeble. And without the GMO shit, Indians would still be starving today.
Yeah, you must be Pakinigger? How did we drive off Greeks then? Also we used to eat millets before which had high protien.

The ancient South Indians, AAsi were tall like 6’1 on average. They are lot of meat, but it eventually turned to agriculture civilisation after the Iranians breed and introduced that.

This has historically NOT been the case you retard.
why are you arguing with this stupid fag anyways, hes always defending systems that activelt harm him and others because hes one of those retard hindu stormfront lite niggers

Here is who sandnigger managed our food

View: https://youtu.be/HMFrlKhzhDw?t=2303

why are you arguing with this stupid fag anyways, hes always defending systems that activelt harm him and others because hes one of those retard hindu stormfront lite niggers
kys

The ancient South Indians, AAsi were tall like 6’1 on average. They are lot of meat, but it eventually turned to agriculture civilisation after the Iranians breed and introduced that.
uh huh

muh mythology! we were kangz! :lul::lul:
Yeah Vedas were atleat 3500 years ago they had written about horses and cows in India at that time

Under sandnigger's rule 50% food produce was taxed, of course they would be starving

I'm hindu myself but It's one of the most hypocritic religion,they worship trannies,drink cow urine,worship animals but eat them at the same time,used to burn woman(only based stuff),thinking they are superior to Dalits because they are slightly different case.Curries should abandon religion and switch to Buddhism or atheism
Can you please explain detaliated your religion? I never understood karma and reincarnation and other concepts of hinduism.