Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hinduism as a dalit is cucked af

why are you arguing with this stupid fag anyways, hes always defending systems that activelt harm him and others because hes one of those retard hindu stormfront lite niggers
I am not like castist and racist Gandhi, I am follower of Veer Savarkar who wanted complete eradication of caste. I am only culturally a Hindu, not a religious one. I only want decolonization of 800 year rule of sandniggers and pommies in my country.

Can you please explain detaliated your religion? I never understood karma and reincarnation and other concepts of hinduism.
He is ignorant on Hinduism, he should be the last one you should be asking.

Different sects in Hinduism have different ideas about that, often opposite to each other.

I don't read pajeet bullshit.
Then shut the fuck up. Don't talk without doing research, like you know everything here

I only want decolonization of 800 year rule of sandniggers and pommies in my country.
We are too much of a slave race to aspire for decolonization. Whatever we've """achieved""" has all been through the graces of foreign invaders and colonial rulers. Without White inventions, curryland would be unlivable.

Biriyani was invented because Mughal emperors noticed how malnourished and weak curry soldiers were.
Yes Biriyani, great invention. Putting meat into rice, we couldn't figure it out, despite calculating earths circumference 1500 years ago

Yes Biriyani, great invention. Putting meat into rice, we couldn't figure it out, despite calculating earths circumference 1500 years ago
You are unironically correct because pajeets never had a culture of eating animal protein.

We are too much of a slave race to aspire for decolonization. Whatever we've """achieved""" has all been through the graces of foreign invaders and colonial rulers. Without White inventions, curryland would be unlivable.
Chop off your balls and end your race and bloodline if you self hate your civilization that much.

How build Indus Valley Cilization?
How calculation Earth's circumference?
How invented advanced mathematics thousands of years ago?
How build one stone temples across India?

Last edited:
You are unironically correct because pajeets never had a culture of eating animal protein.
Most of ancient India was non-vegetarian contrary to popular belief. Also Candra Guptra Maurya largest ruler of India was vegetarian and defected greeks.

Infacts Akbar turned vegetarian because of ethics.

You don't know any facts shut the fuck up or read up and talk

Chop off your balls and end your race and bloodline if you self hate your civilization that much.
I don't have to chop off my balls to end my bloodline. I merely have to abstain from procreation.
How build Indus Valley Cilization?
How calculation Earth's circumference?
How invented advanced mathematics thousands of years ago?
How build one stone temple across India?
we wuz kangz!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Most of ancient India was non-vegetarian contrary to popular belief. Also Candra Guptra Maurya largest ruler of India was vegetarian and defected greeks.

Infacts Akbar turned vegetarian because of ethics.
shut up poojeet.

You don't know any facts shut the fuck up or read up and talk

I don't have to chop off my balls to end my bloodline. I merely have to abstain from procreation.

we wuz kangz!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

shut up poojeet.
Yeah could counter facts and are asking to shut up when you are not able to talk

Whatever we've """achieved""" has all been through the graces of foreign invaders and colonial rulers. Without White inventions, curryland would be unlivable.
Most self respected rice bag convert

many dalits converted to Islam or Christianity because of this

many dalits converted to Islam or Christianity because of this
Read Dr. B. R. Ambedkar's writing where is refutes and debunks these claims. Most of the converts were Rajputs and Jats.

there's tons of curry Muslims in Pakistan and most of them weren't Hindu dalits
Hindus in Pakistan are mostly dalits, why didn't they convert.
i knew that, but there's still a handful of dalits especially in the gangetic region that converted to escape the humiliation of casteism
No one converted to "escape the humiliation of casteism" as you claim. They were still dalits even after converting to any other religion.

For example there is Rajput discriminating a dalit, next day if the dalit comes as a Christian why would the Rajput suddenly start respecting him. All the will not matter to him.

There is caste in Islam as well if you are not aware according to B. R. Ambedkar

View: https://youtu.be/vrsEmi-Mhpw?t=779

caste system is cope. I'm sorry but there's plenty of poor low status people in the world and they don't throw shit and bathe in gange river.

caste system is cope. I'm sorry but there's plenty of poor low status people in the world and they don't throw shit and bathe in gange river.
Yeah, BJP is super cucked is not cleaning Yamuna and Ganga Rivers like they promised. Fuck them.

Hindus in Pakistan are mostly dalits, why didn't they convert.

No one converted to "escape the humiliation of casteism" as you claim. They were still dalits even after converting to any other religion.

For example there is Rajput discriminating a dalit, next day if the dalit comes as a Christian why would the Rajput suddenly start respecting him. All the will not matter to him.

There is caste in Islam as well if you are not aware according to B. R. Ambedkar

View: https://youtu.be/vrsEmi-Mhpw?t=779

i don't care much about castes, so im just going to say you're right, other races have been able to defeat all castes and subjugate the subcontinent for the past 800 years, and modern India is still behind the rest of the world, even shitholes like Mexico and Brazil have better development scores than India

true

Yeah, BJP is super cucked is not cleaning Yamuna and Ganga Rivers like they promised. Fuck them.
Why does indians still bathe in them?

other races have been able to defeat all castes and subjugate the subcontinent for the past 800 years
How will we eradicate caste from society, if it means losing vote bank for parties.

The latest Government BJP is following Savarkar's vision of total caste removal in society. I hope all Hindus and Sanatanis join together and stay united.

other races have been able to defeat all castes and subjugate the subcontinent for the past 800 years
And we are still here after that. All the pagan religions like Greek, Roman, Persian, Nordic are now only in history textbooks and museums.

Hinduism is the only religion that sustained invasions and India is still the longest continuous civilization.

Last edited:
Buddha was also "castist" you idiot. Go chop your ball off if you are not proud of your race and lineage.

Imagine blaming and hating your civilization and ancestors just because you have bad genes.
Muh hindu,muh Hanuman,muh akandbharat Hindu dindu shitskin,are you a fking boomer faggot,why tf should I do anything because my ancestors made awful decisions?my grandfather was a prettyboi htn but he married a uneducated abo looking mutt and I'm a genetic disaster now

Fking trouser wearing rss retard stfu,veer savarkar used to lick the boots of white men.Brahmins were the ones who used to drink cow piss thinking that it purified the sins,they don't eat meat thinking that it's a sin now they're are weak goblins with no muscle.I don't give a fk about my religion,I don't care about any of the god.If you are actually South Indian,you would know that none of them worship ram,they worship their regional gods.

Last edited:
they don't eat meat thinking that it's a sin now they're are weak goblins with no muscle.
Bengali and kashmiri bhramins eat meat and some sudhras don't eat meat. Each verna in different parts of India had different traditions
Fking trouser wearing rss retard stfu,veer savarkar used to lick the boots of white men.
Better than Gandhi, Nehuru and Ram Mohan Roy who lick their asshole. Savarkar and many other men were arrested with him tortured for 10 years continuously, did any other congress freedom fighter go through that.

Savarkar was also anti-vegetarianism and anti-cow protection and wrote about it many times in his writings don't you know that?

Last edited:
If you are actually South Indian,you would know that none of them worship ram,they worship their regional gods.
You are some self-hating NRI telling me what is "truly" South Indian. Fuck off, you don't know shit. During Ram Janmabhoomi Inauguration Day whole India celebrated including South India.

There isn't a place in India where Rama is not worshiped, infact Ramayana is even present in Thailand.

He is ignorant on Hinduism, he should be the last one you should be asking.

Different sects in Hinduism have different ideas about that, often opposite to each other.
Can you explain hinduism?Are you hindu? I was always interested to know more about it but i never knew any hinduist.

Can you explain hinduism?Are you hindu? I was always interested to know more about it but i never knew any hinduist.
Hinduism is not a single religion but a collection of religions that have somethings in common beliefs and texts like vedas. I am not a religious Hindu I am only a cultural Hindu who want to decolonize my country.

Hinduism is not a single religion but a collection of religions that have somethings in common beliefs and texts like vedas. I am not a religious Hindu I am only a cultural Hindu who want to decolonize my country.
Interesting thank you brocel

is that the kill them 2:191 verse
I think so. Islam is often portrayed as a liberal religion and Hinduism is branded "oppressive" by leftist in India
btw fuck zakir naik bro is a professional liar got exposed so many times
He is a true and Honest Jihadi though. We can use him as proof of radical islam. He admits that aiasha is 9 years unlike other islamists who claim it's 19.

I think so. Islam is often portrayed as a liberal religion and Hinduism is branded "oppressive" by leftist in India

He is a true and Honest Jihadi though. We can use him as proof of radical islam. He admits that aiasha is 9 years unlike other islamists who claim it's 19.
yup im a saudi and ik this shit,muhammad have sex with his adopted son's wife and married to aisha at 6 then bone her at 9,these fundamentalists in my shithole worship bukhari and sahih muslim hadiths like crazy:feelskek:.

islam goes like this: muhammad put shit laws didnt even abide by em and have a whole harem with him at the excuse of "revelation came to me from angel gabriel" (according to the old testament,no prophet can come from any lineage outside of jacob's)

aside from all of this,i fucking love hinduism even though i aint hindu(almost converted back then to it secretly ofc cuz "muh religion of peace" bullcrap).

Last edited:
i fucking love hinduism even though i aint hindu
Me too. I am also not a religious Hindu. I want to learn sanskrit and read scriptures in the future. I just want decolonization from 800 years of colonization of my country.
yup im a saudi
Too bad for your country. Islam has consumed entire Arab culture. Arab countries are getting less radical and more liberal over the years right? I thing the king gave foids some rights is what I heard.

Too bad for your country. Islam has consumed entire Arab culture. Arab countries are getting less radical and more liberal over the years right? I thing the king gave foids some rights is what I heard.
only in the capital riyadh and another city called jeddah,the rest are shitholes,and women still wear the black trashbags(abaya) and worship money(the foid usually pick the wealthiest of the neighborhood here thats why two of my family members died virgins cuz we are still renting houses between a few years :feelsrope:)

aside from all of this,mbs's shit 2030 vision is for the hoes to surpass men's earning salary and wages ( they are starting to enter the workforce and its hellish) and only the rich folks is benefiting from the changes,our neighborhood is so dirty it makes pakistani streets look like switzerland,and the evil kaffala system placed on immigrant workers(usually indians pakistanis bangladesh,and few egyptians and yemeni bros here and there) is still going

tldr:we are pakistan 2.0/afghanistan (like the 2000s and 90s) only saudi richtards and hoes are getting benefits now and living the life sorta

Last edited: