Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion History nerds, what’s your favorite event?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
Historical war/conflict, invention, discovery, etc.

The first known civilization was Sumer. It emerged in Mesopotamia near the Fertile Crescent, where agriculture was feasible. Sumer represented order in a time when the standard was chaos. For this reason, Sumerians were called the "civilized heads", not the "black heads", as some historians believe. Humanity was never the same afterwards.

Roblox egg hunt 2013

Either WW1 or the Polish-Soviet war.

The Yolohoax (peak fiction)

Retards like Napoleon III or Hitler who went from the fringe schizo retards of society to rulers.

The founding of the Roman Empire by Emperor Augustus on 31 BC

When p*rpenna was executed

Romulus founder not augustus
Romulus (according to the legend) just founded the city of Rome kek. Augustus founded the Roman Empire by declaring himself Emperor of Rome. Different things.

Dynasty Warriors era

Holy fuck the level of input here is atrocious. Because this forum is full of brain-damaged niggeroids?

In my heart, three dates are etched: 1871, 1914, 1945. The pinnacle and the demise of Europe, and of the final hope of my Aryan race.

1914 was the watershed. To me, it is as precious as Atalantë, the mighty sister empires of old who controlled the entire globe, and united would have in due time exterminated the lower races of mankind.

Instead, they chose to war foolishly and insidiously, bringing ruin upon themselves, their progeny, and their entire heritage. Ah, the Anglo-Saxon might, the German science, the Italian culture, the Russian magnanimity - even the French were in some endearing way still cultured back then. How insignificant their differences now seem, after the spasms of the cataclysmic Christianity's resurrection! When niggeroids and vile transvestites and females and Jews rule upon the once-bustling cities of the Occident! Where Apollonian values used to be cherished, now hysteria reigns, spiteful and ephemeral, until it forgets even itself one day.

Roblox egg hunt 2013
Ha, I was there too. Most of the eggs I got were because of an exploiter on my server who gave all eggs to everyone else.

The (second) Battle for Fallujah in late 2013. It marked the beginning of the Iraqi army's biggest humiliation since the 1991 Gulf War.

October 7 2023

when zenghis khan graped stinky foids lol hah

retribution of isla vista 2014 A.D

Holy fuck the level of input here is atrocious. Because this forum is full of brain-damaged niggeroids?

In my heart, three dates are etched: 1871, 1914, 1945. The pinnacle and the demise of Europe, and of the final hope of my Aryan race.

1914 was the watershed. To me, it is as precious as Atalantë, the mighty sister empires of old who controlled the entire globe, and united would have in due time exterminated the lower races of mankind.

Instead, they chose to war foolishly and insidiously, bringing ruin upon themselves, their progeny, and their entire heritage. Ah, the Anglo-Saxon might, the German science, the Italian culture, the Russian magnanimity - even the French were in some endearing way still cultured back then. How insignificant their differences now seem, after the spasms of the cataclysmic Christianity's resurrection! When niggeroids and vile transvestites and females and Jews rule upon the once-bustling cities of the Occident! Where Apollonian values used to be cherished, now hysteria reigns, spiteful and ephemeral, until it forgets even itself one day.
We will rise again. History will never forget us.