Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hold on to your hats - Biden is coming for you.

@Ika-Sama is a terrorist piece of shit who needs to get arrested and put into kamalas fema camp NOW
Download 2

I'm non-partisian but The right in my experience have been more accepting of opinions that differ from the status quo. Whereas you practically have to walk around on eggshells when conversing with the rainbow coloured hair people I.e. cuckit

Last edited:
A group of domestic terrorists stormed the United States Capitol in an attempt to subvert a constitutionally mandated political proceeding. They carried zip ties and erected a gallows on the Capitol grounds.

There were not, by any means, "tourists". Five people died.

You can't blame law enforcement for looking into these individuals.

It is kind of ironic that incels are seen as synonymous with right wing. Majority of cels support left-wing policies like freemoneyzforNEETS and etc and most are ethnics anyways and there are many non-political cels too. Fucking incel movement isn't even a political movement I have no idea why it keeps getting branded as 'right-wing'. Must have to do with the foids trying to paint as right wing.

Be very careful fbicels. Do not enrage men who have little to lose. Just leave us the fuck alone all we wanna do is cope on our forums alone we don't want anything from you.

It is kind of ironic that incels are seen as synonymous with right wing. Majority of cels support left-wing policies like freemoneyzforNEETS and etc and most are ethnics anyways and there are many non-political cels too. Fucking incel movement isn't even a political movement I have no idea why it keeps getting branded as 'right-wing'. Must have to do with the foids trying to paint as right wing.

Be very careful fbicels. Do not enrage men who have little to lose. Just leave us the fuck alone all we wanna do is cope on our forums alone we don't want anything from you.
It's probably because of the MAGA apes on the forum.

I'm fucking sick and tired of the baseless fearmongering, the only time the FBI steps in is if you actually abduct a foid (i.e. Nathan Larson), build a homemade bomb (i.e. Cole Carini), or repeatedly send death threats to your former classmates (i.e. David Kaufman).

Despite what the melodramatic idiots keep saying, I've never seen or heard of a case where the U.S. government is cracking down on an incel's constitutionally protected shitposting.

I do not condone violence whether individual, group, or state-sponsored of any kind, especial toward sexual or mental minorities. I want a world where everyone loves and respects and is loved and respected.
faggot

Imagine calling yourself incel while actually wanting this guy to get in office

@FullTimeLoser is a terrorist piece of shit who needs to get arrested and put into kamalas fema camp NOW
It's ironic for you to say that, Trump is the only President to have camps in recent memory.

No they're right we're rightwing because we're against feminism, even NEETbux are just a way for the government to control you and they find that you posted on this "dangerous murderous website of terrorists" they'll take away your NEETbux and make you into a homeless person. The people here who are leftwing are just really dumb and misguided and kinda doomed us all, aka all the ethnics.

good goy
what's the difference between an incel wagecucking and an incel with NEETbux? the first won't resist anyway, as he accepts being exploited; the second doesn't contribute to society, so jews can't profit
What do you do once the jew stops your neetbux because you haven't been a good goy?

I fully support feminism and progressive ideas.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

I may be white but I'm ashamed of my race.

Please don't lock me up.

Typical of blacks to not know or understand history. I suggest they read Soviet history and "The Gulag Archipelago" .
God, please, not the gulag archipelago. I hope you didn't actually try to read this shit.

What do you do once the jew fires you because you haven't been a good goy?

Both wagecucks and neets can be destroyed. But at least neets don't serve the society before.

Look what happens in the US. Jews don't target incels. Ordinary people are living in fear of losing fucking homes. Don't think that being wagecuck makes the Jew somehow not be ruthless for you.
Don't work for a jew or a cuck I guess, makes me think we should start our own businesses and try to hire our own people the same way these leftwingers do. They can try to "cancel" you for posting on an incel-forum but if your boss doesn't give a shit and hates cancel-culture you'll be fine, well untill BLM torches the place down.

Antifa just rioted during his Inauguration, most of the MSM didn't condemn it. Biden admin was silent.

They are only going after radical conservative groups and conservative militias.

This is the clown wold presidency that we deserve.

Patriot Act was coined in 2001 under elder Republican Bush , mostly from the writings of a Vietnames-American law professor from Georgetown University for NWO agenda.

back in the 90s, most right wingers left the political scene because NWO was rampant, Trump is one of NWO best actor, he was able to convince right wingers that left wingers are the enemies.

The right bought it and been playing checker with the left for a few year, NWO continued playing their chess game, and they literally get 5 or 6 moves without any retaliation, checkmate is imminent.

Just let the camel(a)s nose under the tent bro!

God I hope I get killed by Biden

how does one become a gorilla
Well i didn't become one, I am natrually a gorilla. I'm just genetically modified. Here, read my story

View attachment 399498

Post 9/11 Patriot Act redux after a few clueless, leaderless Qanon boomers held a flashmob inside the Capitol to take selfies. More tourist than terrorist if you ask me.

Well buddyboyos, looks like they are seriously going to make being any flavour of right wing populist a crime in the USA. They are really serious, and markets seem to believe that this policy announcement is serious, going by the rising share price of notorious data science/surveillance services giant Palantir. A stock that has generally been doing great ever since the Obama crew is back, people who never saw an opportunity for regime change they didn't like...

Unfortunately incels as a group are characterised as being adjacent to right populism, if not part of it, due to malicious media narratives spun by professional feminists. Will inceldom be collateral damage in the Biden regime's war on internal dissent? Will being a male adult virgin get you profiled as a potential terrorist? Will @BummerDrummer go to Gitmo without trial?

View attachment 399499
View attachment 399502
Can we do another gamestop thing?

Maybe it's not the Biden regime that is going to put you in a camp, they'll psy-op your libtard family members into putting you into a camp:

Her brother couldn’t make it to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6., but she worried that he would join a new insurrection — that one day “he would be one of the people on TV.”
The woman in her 30s asked her family to make plans, she said, hoping to keep her brother busy. Then she contacted a nonprofit called Parents for Peace that seeks to pull people back from extremism, hoping to “save” him, after years of dismay at his hatred of Muslims and Mexicans and now alarm at his anger over the presidential election.

Dissecting her brother’s life and their relationship in weekly sessions, she started to wonder whether she was part of the problem.
The woman, who did not want her name or location made public so as not to upset her brother, is part of a surge of desperate families and friends calling organizations that aim to deradicalize and “deprogram” extremists across the ideological spectrum. Such organizations say demand for their free services has never been higher.

(,..)

Groups and movements like the Proud Boys, QAnon and the subculture of incels — “involuntary celibates” who preach extreme violence and misogyny — are part of the new wave of what Rangel called “pop-up” renditions of white supremacy. Members of all have sought help from Life After Hate, Rangel said, arguing that the growing eruption of far-right violence has made the need for intervention and rehabilitation more pressing than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back