Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holes can behave like rabid dogs and nobody bats an eye

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
When my sister is over she's overtly comparing my height with my brother whenever she has the chance. She's pretty stupid so elevation and shoes fool her. Height is on her mind 24/7. It's as if when she and her friend arrived and took their jackets off I was ogling to get a good angle on their tits and bully the smaller one :feelskek: Next time if that bitch came in push up bra, then bully the other one (zero IQ or consistency) :society:
We were at our uncle's a couple months ago, she said damn you're starting to bald :society: sadly men are cucked and won't say damn your tits are getting really floppy these days :feelskek: :feelsYall:

When my sister is over she's overtly comparing my height with my brother whenever she has the chance. She's pretty stupid so elevation and shoes fool her. Height is on her mind 24/7. It's as if when she and her friend arrived and took their jackets off I was ogling to get a good angle on their tits and bully the smaller one :feelskek: Next time if that bitch came in push up bra, then bully the other one (zero IQ or consistency) :society:
We were at our uncle's a couple months ago, she said damn you're starting to bald :society: sadly men are cucked and won't say damn your tits are getting really floppy these days :feelskek: :feelsYall:
https://nopussynowork.org/home is so based holy

I wonder where they learned dog acting from