Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hollywoodless has basically turned PC/woke

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )
★★

View: https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1742526855939297319?s=20

Hollywood has totally gone racist woke now. It's not just star wars. Marvel and DC comics are feminist propaganda. Remember when DC Comics had Batman get frem-raped years ago? Now the latest Marvel movie is just feminist crap. The liberals are doing this because they're scared of conservative social trends and this is a massive knee-jerk reaction. The trans bud light thing failed so hard and the libs just can't learn. Japanese media is growing because people are tired of all this PC genderist racist liberal motherfucking shit. This will all fail really hard.

Wish trump would deport that racist globalist invader bitch

just vote republican so they get locked up harder and the niggers get shitty insurance rates

Not another woke starwars....

starwars ended with episode 6, the rest are just spinoffs and are not canon

i don't agree with him on everything, especially supporting isn'treal[though I don't like islamunists trying to 9/11 murrica again], but the liberals have lost it and they are too crazy to vote for until they come to recon

Theyve been like this since like the 90s catch up

I seriously hope this decision finally fucking kills star wars.
It's such an outdated, overrated franchise.

star wars is garbage

just vote republican so they get locked up harder and the niggers get shitty insurance rates
Fuck yeah that's what I'm saying. Another reason to vote far right.

murica GIF by FirstAndMonday

Last edited:

Google Trumps "Platinum Plan". He's gone full nog worship.

Also, OP, everything that comes out of hollywood is ((woke)). What fucking rock have you been living under?