Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Holy shit at teenage stacy that lives in my building.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This girl and her family have lived in the building for a long time.
She was younger than me, I'd say by maybe 5 years younger than me but idk exactly.
She was always this small little kid.
Go to get the mail today.
Holy shit I think to my self as I see her.
She was wearing tight black leggings, and reaching on top to get her mail. And GOD DAMN IT SHE WAS TALLER THAN ME.
She had developed tremendously, I swear girls are growing faster these days, one year she was a small little kid and now she was a full fledged blonde hair tall stacy.

.357 in her back, haha

It's the estrogen in the water

Take a creepshot next time.

i wouldn't give 2 shits if my SO was taller than me, but sadly manlets are reviled by everyone.

She was younger than me, I'd say by maybe 5 years younger than me but idk exactly.
She was wearing tight black leggings, and reaching on top to get her mail. And GOD DAMN IT SHE WAS TALLER THAN ME.
She had developed tremendously, I swear girls are growing faster these days, one year she was a small little kid and now she was a full fledged blonde hair tall stacy.
How tall are you?

When I see a girl taller than me it's the WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD.

my neighbor's daughter recently started high school. Can't believe how much she developed :feelsmega:
Went from an innocent lil kid to a prime JB Stacy, holy shit

my neighbor's daughter recently started high school. Can't believe how much she developed :feelsmega:
Went from an innocent lil kid to a prime JB Stacy, holy shit
rape her

Invest in a good pair of binoculars right now, she'll be fat and busted before you know it

A female taller than you is relatively worse than being heightmogged by a Chad, it's over us manlets

Worthless thread without pics

What country do you live in (and if US what state)? That's ridiculous. I'm 5'11 and I can count the girls I've met that heightmog me on my fingers.

Girls around you don't wear heels?

I came in this thread hoping for fap material, dammit.

Reading this gave me a boner for some reason