Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOLY SHIT BUSHNELL- man who burnt himself to protest Palestine was a Redd libcuck that hated "whiteness" Look at his reddit acct posts I found

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
this is his reddit account.

This is what he posted a day before burning himself alive in front of Israeli Embassy lmao wtfffff he is a reddit self hating libcuck :feelshaha: :lul:
muh I am a white man and whiteness is cancer

Screenshot 20240227 233902

He talks about how much Christianity is evil evil patriarchy against muh precious wahmen . What a white knight
Screenshot 20240227 234151

Talks about how much nigger power is more important than even worker rights for evil whitiess holy hell
Screenshot 20240227 234248

Ascribed whiteness to a negative trait that is synonymous with muh colonisation and opression kek
Screenshot 20240227 234954

Mr. Soy feminist thinks marriage is inherently oppressive for muh wahmen (tbf he talks about how it sucks for men as well but it's still done in a very soy "well actually it hurts muh ladiezzz too" way
Screenshot 20240227 234532

What is interesting is how only a month ago to this incident he was planning and thinking of having a potential future gf. Which shows me it wasn't a long term depression as much as a soy cuck on the moment impulsiveness very evident in our leftist fellows
Screenshot 20240227 234400

Mr Bushnell was a white man himself but he had a very curious tendency for using the word "whiteness" to describe anything he deemed bad /evil/sucky. It proves to us how the woke mind virus that rotted his brain forced him to see the world in quite literally shades of black n white where the evil whites were responsible for everything wrong
Screenshot 20240227 234213

Nigga cared more for chimpanzees than white PPL lmao
Screenshot 20240227 233938

Again a very schizophrenic paranoid way of seeing how all the establishment were just evil white PPL that make up the mighty out there to protest and hurt the weak browns
Screenshot 20240227 233950

I don't support the kikes. But It is very evident that Mr Bushnell was a very sick individual suffering from .... woke mind virus that infected his brain making him hate his inherent whiteness. Ofcourse this is all of his account. But most of his comments are of a similar discourse decrying -"fatphobia" "whiteness" "patriarchy" "gender wars" You all can see more if you want to

Why did I post this here? How is it relevant to Incels.is? Well for one I didn't know where else to post this... certainly not reddit and I am not active on 4chan . So here it is

Secondly perhaps it could be taken as a case study how insidious leftist ideological politics is and how it's slowly spreading its fangs into our society and why (((they)) are using it to break down the last defence left to (((their ))) agenda-- Men especially white men

@LeFrenchCel hey I know it's lame asking for a self pin but only yesterday I was complaining about lack of quality posts on this site and I said hey why don't I do something..

So I took 40 minutes to write and research this post. Is there any chance u can pick it?

@LeFrenchCel hey I know it's lame asking for a self pin but only yesterday I was complaining about lack of quality posts on this site and I said hey why don't I do something..

So I took 40 minutes to write and research this post. Is there any chance u can pick it?
I'll pin this for 40 minutes then

Tbh some whites just don't deserve to live and need to be genocided alongside niggers in MINECRAFT ofc.

if only all whites could do the same

excellent finds my glowinthedark friend

He's just American normies who burned himself , in attempted to protest about sandnigger countries

All the anti-white whites are dying or browning/yellowing their bloodlines :feelsLightsaber:

Is anyone surprised? I was calling him an idiot from the moment I saw him turn his manlet faggot ass into a match. Oh my fucking God the irony of this self hating cuck retard saying "erm whoiteness destroys culture", what a retard does he not reaoize that he himself has no fucking culture? This entire man's religion was his political beliefs that is why he died for them, he had no religion or a culture with roots, he was a perfect NPC and the exact model the leftist politicians want, your new religion will be an ideology where you torture yourself for a foreign fucking country thousands of miles away full of people that hate you, your main conerns should be who we tell you are a minority. "Men" like him will always talk about whiteness but from a leftist perspective they have no idea what it is, they think the generic jewish goverment regime of America is whiteness, whiteness does not destroy culture whiteness in itself is an broad term for an amalgamation of European cultures in America, fucking nothing to do with who he thinks are oppressing the niggers. Just another brainless fucking NPC, these are the people who hate us too btw, they think women are oppressed then dies for fucking Muslims who he never met. I hope hell exists so he will never stop burnging and screaming with his weak soy voice.

Rest in Piss and Burn in Hell to that faggot

Is anyone surprised? I was calling him an idiot from the moment I saw him turn his manlet faggot ass into a match. Oh my fucking God the irony of this self hating cuck retard saying "erm whoiteness destroys culture", what a retard does he not reaoize that he himself has no fucking culture? This entire man's religion was his political beliefs that is why he died for them, he had no religion or a culture with roots, he was a perfect NPC and the exact model the leftist politicians want, your new religion will be an ideology where you torture yourself for a foreign fucking country thousands of miles away full of people that hate you, your main conerns should be who we tell you are a minority. "Men" like him will always talk about whiteness but from a leftist perspective they have no idea what it is, they think the generic jewish goverment regime of America is whiteness, whiteness does not destroy culture whiteness in itself is an broad term for an amalgamation of European cultures in America, fucking nothing to do with who he thinks are oppressing the niggers. Just another brainless fucking NPC, these are the people who hate us too btw, they think women are oppressed then dies for fucking Muslims who he never met. I hope hell exists so he will never stop burnging and screaming with his weak soy voice.
True lol he thought he would be a hero they would forgetting about him in a week

I saw that video of that cuck. Surprised on how he still was screaming free palestine when he was burning instead of panicking and screaming for help

What's the proof that is his account?

The most bizarre part about this is that Palestinians would absolutely despise the gender confused soyboy alphabet SJW people stanning for them on Reddit.

They would probably behead them or throw them off a building.

Imagine setting yourself on fire in support of people who hate you because you got radicalized in some Reddit echo chamber.

Holy Christ what a cuck!

This is what he posted a day before burning himself alive in front of Israeli Embassy lmao wtfffff he is a reddit self hating libcuck :feelshaha: :lul:

View attachment 1075209

He talks about how much Christianity is evil evil patriarchy against muh precious wahmen . What a white knightView attachment 1075210

Talks about how much nigger power is more important than even worker rights for evil whitiess holy hell
View attachment 1075212
Ascribed whiteness to a negative trait that is synonymous with muh colonisation and opression kek
View attachment 1075213
Mr. Soy feminist thinks marriage is inherently oppressive for muh wahmen (tbf he talks about how it sucks for men as well but it's still done in a very soy "well actually it hurts muh ladiezzz too" way
View attachment 1075215
What is interesting is how only a month ago to this incident he was planning and thinking of having a potential future gf. Which shows me it wasn't a long term depression as much as a soy cuck on the moment impulsiveness very evident in our leftist fellows
View attachment 1075216
Mr Bushnell was a white man himself but he had a very curious tendency for using the word "whiteness" to describe anything he deemed bad /evil/sucky. It proves to us how the woke mind virus that rotted his brain forced him to see the world in quite literally shades of black n white where the evil whites were responsible for everything wrong View attachment 1075218
Nigga cared more for chimpanzees than white PPL lmaoView attachment 1075219
Again a very schizophrenic paranoid way of seeing how all the establishment were just evil white PPL that make up the mighty out there to protest and hurt the weak browns
View attachment 1075221

I don't support the kikes. But It is very evident that Mr Bushnell was a very sick individual suffering from .... woke mind virus that infected his brain making him hate his inherent whiteness. Ofcourse this is all of his account. But most of his comments are of a similar discourse decrying -"fatphobia" "whiteness" "patriarchy" "gender wars" You all can see more if you want to

Why did I post this here? How is it relevant to Incels.is? Well for one I didn't know where else to post this... certainly not reddit and I am not active on 4chan . So here it is

Secondly perhaps it could be taken as a case study how insidious leftist ideological politics is and how it's slowly spreading its fangs into our society and why (((they)) are using it to break down the last defence left to (((their ))) agenda-- Men especially white men
High effort post, gg.
Away the world didn't lost anything

The most bizarre part about this is that Palestinians would absolutely despise the gender confused soyboy alphabet SJW people stanning for them on Reddit.

Imagine setting yourself on fire in support of people who hate you because you got radicalized in some Reddit echo chamber.
That' s basically the reddit libcucks tho
They BLMmaxx not realising how much black PPL hate them r jealous of them
They Islamophobiamaxx not realising how antithetical they are to liberal values

Like the whole LGBT for Palestine or some shirt
lol retarded idpol leftists

How do u know this is his account?

Someone should’ve pissed on him to put that fire out. Pathetic attention seeker. Dumbass probably thought he would end up in history books like MLK or some shit.

What's the proof that is his account?

How do u know this is his account?
Well for multiple reasons.
a) he was active on subreddits like military personnel/acab/anarchy and the first subreddit I mentioned have confirmed it was indeed his account
b) The username is technically his name and the account has been around for a while so u know it's not made up by a fake. His whole account history is him railing for muh Palestinians being genocided by evil whites and UNLESS there is another Aaron Bushnell who is a military personnel+ Palestinian advocate out there it's him
c) Many reputable(in my opinion) twitter accounts have also confirmed that it his account

Well for multiple reasons.
a) he was active on subreddits like military personnel/acab/anarchy and the first subreddit I mentioned have confirmed it was indeed his account
b) The username is technically his name and the account has been around for a while so u know it's not made up by a fake. His whole account history is him railing for muh Palestinians being genocided by evil whites and UNLESS there is another Aaron Bushnell who is a military personnel+ Palestinian advocate out there it's him
c) Many reputable(in my opinion) twitter accounts have also confirmed that it his account
If thats really his account then all i can say is dude was legit too stupid to live.

Like too stupid to even know how to breath.

His death was a relief to him and to his family but they dont know it yet.

Nigger burned himself alive for a bunch of retarded inbreds that stone gays and beat foids for showing their faces. Jfl.

Fucking hell how many kilos of soy has this man consumed in his life??

He may have lived a soy, but he died a jihadist who threw a middle finger to Israel by BURNING HIMSELF ALIVE. Unpopular opinion, but I always respect people who do something fucking metal. Separate the art from the artist

He may have lived a soy, but he died a jihadist who threw a middle finger to Israel by BURNING HIMSELF ALIVE. Unpopular opinion, but I always respect people who do something fucking metal. Separate the art from the artist
I agree to an extent. The dude was a left wing liberal cuck who actively damaged the country by voting for democrats, etc. Then, he killed himself (which already made the world a better place) and provided a minor nuisance to the kikes.

Ain't reading all that but what a faggot, burn baby burn.

Yep left wing people are dumb as shit lol.

Inceldom discussed

View attachment 1075209

He talks about how much Christianity is evil evil patriarchy against muh precious wahmen . What a white knightView attachment 1075210

View attachment 1075212
View attachment 1075213
View attachment 1075215
View attachment 1075216
Mr Bushnell was a white man himself but he had a very curious tendency for using the word "whiteness" to describe anything he deemed bad /evil/sucky. It proves to us how the woke mind virus that rotted his brain forced him to see the world in quite literally shades of black n white where the evil whites were responsible for everything wrong View attachment 1075218
Nigga cared more for chimpanzees than white PPL lmaoView attachment 1075219
View attachment 1075221

I agree to an extent. The dude was a left wing liberal cuck who actively damaged the country by voting for democrats, etc. Then, he killed himself (which already made the world a better place) and provided a minor nuisance to the kikes.
:feelsYall:

Stray
Committed to the decay
Fake mercy pose
And on and on it goes

Glad this libkike is dead then

may be unpopular opinion but he went hard af. the resilience to stay standing for that amount of time is impressive

Eugenics need to be implemented so none of these wastes of space get born ever again

I like it when kikes and sandniggers kill each other.